Did i start pct too soon?

ibanez87

Awards
I started my pct after a 16 week test/eq cycle. I may have screwed up because i started pct two days after my last shot running
Hcg 1000ius first 3 days and 500 ius everyotherday
50mg of clomid a day
And arimadex everyotherday day til hcg is done
i may have screws up?

FranARG

Awards
Test E has a half life of around a week.
And you also screwed up with the HCG, since it should be used for the last weeks of the cycle, and then stop using it right before PCT. Otherwise, HCG will keep you shutdown.

ibanez87

Awards
O wow ya i was told to take it to get the testes started up faster?

FranARG

Awards
Yes, HCG emulates LH, which signals the boys to produce testosterone, but it should be taken before PCT, not during, because otherwise HCG will keep you suppresed. This way, you keep the boys working a little bit during cycle, instead of being completly shut, so restarting the natural test production in PCT is easier and quicker.

ibanez87

Awards
Ok thanx for the info wat should i do now stop taking it and continue doing clomid and arimadex? Again thx for the help

FranARG

Awards
Take the clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Tapper down the adex and then drop it.
Get any supp with Armistane, and start using it on week 3 of PCT and run it for 4 weeks.
Get DAA and take 3g ED.

ibanez87

Awards
I forgot to mention the adex are tablets so how would I go about tapering?

ibanez87

Awards
I actually went through my supplements and found some finaflex pure test which contains DAA 500mg per 1 cap and theyre revolution pct had arimistane 50 mg per pill

ibanez87

Awards
I actually went through my supplements and found some finaflex pure test which contains DAA 500mg per 1 cap and theyre revolution pct had arimistane 50 mg per capsule