- 08-28-2013, 05:22 PM
- 08-28-2013, 06:05 PM
If your PCT has a Serm (which I hope is the case), most people start with Armistane based supps 2 or even 3 weeks in, and run ir for 4 weeks. I think that 2 weeks in is a good rule of thumb.
- 08-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Start with your SERM as it'll help to keep cortisol lowered when it's at the highest levels at the end of the cycle.M.Ed. Ex Phys
08-29-2013, 07:53 AM
08-29-2013, 08:47 PM
08-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Everyone's different but the majority will tell you to run starting week 2 or 3 of pct and taper down the erase to prevent rebound gyno.
08-29-2013, 11:32 PM
08-29-2013, 11:33 PM
You don't need to taper down erase, it is a suicidal AI and will NOT cause estridal rebound. No point in tapering it. You must taper down a SERM though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By oze in forum PESReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2011, 01:59 PM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:02 PM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:03 PM
- By mikaveli06 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2010, 11:04 AM
- By yeahright in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2006, 10:21 PM