Need some PCT help please -

cagz06

Awards
Hi everyone, I will keep this as short and sweet as possible - I am 45, 191 LBS and just finishing an extended cycle I started in error. Test I started and am finishing with was run @ 500 mg per week since about April (Test E) for about 8 weeks or so, then I switched to test mix 2500 about 6 weeks and am now back on Test E. My longest cycle was/is combined with EQ @ the same mg's per week. I already know many of you will make mention of starting a cycle without education, and I agree but we all started somewhere and I thought I was getting good guidance untill I discivered the cycle he started me on was not a good cycle for me having just started out and wasnt looking for super fast gains. He actualy had me taking Fina w/o test in the begining. I added the test after about 3 weeks and after about 6-8 weeks I ended the Fina and started the EQ/Test E cycle expecting to run it for at least 15 weeks.

I am getting ready to stop, and I know the EQ should end 1 week priior to my Test and I need to wait 14 days form my last pin of test to start PCT. I know I will get flamed a bit, I was never on a cycle before. At least not more than a little test in the past. I was guided through the cycle by someone who I thought knew more about this than they actualy do as he is in competitions. I was wrong and I am stuck...

Heres what I have on hand - clomid, arimidex, aromasin, nolva, forma, DMX-15 and Erase pro. I am going to get DAA and L-Dopa as well as some have suggested it. I also have HCG.

Question is, what is the best combination and what is the dosing? I have been through some threads here and asked this quesiton within the Anabolic forum and there are a lot of opinons which is confusing me.

Any help would be appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase Pro
0/0/1/1/1/1

Should be goood to go.

FranARG

Awards
Should have used the hcg a couple of weeks before finishing your cycle..do not use it in PCT since it will keep you down.

Since you did a long cycle, I think you should have a strong PCT. IMHO, you should go:

Clomid 150mg first 3 days, to jumpstart your balls, then go 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/30/20/10
DAA 3g ED
Erase pro 0/0/3/2/1

vassille

Awards
PM me if you want, I dont have time to write a PCT right now. In the PM let me know what quantitiy you have of everything so I can piece them together easier.
You actually have all you need for a decent PCT I got to give you that.

overworked

Awards
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase Pro
0/0/1/1/1/1

Should be goood to go.
I plan on running a pct exactly like this and was planning on starting 2 weeks after last pin. By your plan it looked like it was immediately after. Am I planning wrong?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct. 2 weeks after the last pin with test e.

overworked

Awards
Also warbird, do you yhink that it will be just as effective if I replace the erase pro with AD3Pct. I know the primary ingredient is the same but AD3PCT also offers a little extra.

cagz06

Awards
Should have used the hcg a couple of weeks before finishing your cycle..do not use it in PCT since it will keep you down.

Since you did a long cycle, I think you should have a strong PCT. IMHO, you should go:

Clomid 150mg first 3 days, to jumpstart your balls, then go 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/30/20/10
DAA 3g ED
Erase pro 0/0/3/2/1
Thank you. In light of waiting for good suggestions I extended my cycle and I am waiting on one more HCG kit so I can run it for a while @ low dose 3x per week to help me get things running. I am afraid of the Clomid because of the depression side effects. I own a business that deals directly with the public and I cant afford to be overly emotional. So I do want to incorporate the HCG to get a head start so I can dose lower with clomid. I figued I have been on a low toxic cycle for a while whats a few weeks more at this point. I have plenty of gear to keep me going.

cagz06

Awards
PM me if you want, I dont have time to write a PCT right now. In the PM let me know what quantitiy you have of everything so I can piece them together easier.
You actually have all you need for a decent PCT I got to give you that.
Thank You Vass - I will get a PM to you later tonight. I do know I have enough of everyhting for a few cycles. The amounts of are in the hundreds of each. I also have a suicidal, Exemistane. Once HCG kit right now (1 ampule) Waiting on another kit, when I get it I will start a low 3x per week dose and run it untill I am out, kill the EQ one week before I kill the Test E then wait 2 weeks before starting PCT. Let me know what you need to know and I will get it together and PM you when you reply.

Thank You!
Chris