M-drol PCT question

K

karono

Awards
I am going to be taking Nolva along with DAA 3g a day.
I have been reading that a cortisol blocker would be good but unsure about which would be the best or if it would be a good way to go. Anyone have any opinions on the rest of my pct or anything to add?
Thanks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT would be your best bed. Erase if you want an AI too.

Dose Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3

R

rphash49

Awards
You do know that m-drol is serious stuff!?!? Not recommended for a first cycle. M-drol can produce great results but it also has some of the worst side effects.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to be taking Nolva along with DAA 3g a day.
I have been reading that a cortisol blocker would be good but unsure about which would be the best or if it would be a good way to go. Anyone have any opinions on the rest of my pct or anything to add?
Thanks.
Reduce xt starting week two of PCT. If this is your first cycle then you need to pick a less "harsh" compound;)

R

rphash49

Awards
Reduce xt starting week two of PCT. If this is your first cycle then you need to pick a less "harsh" compound;)
Agreed^

Plus torem or Clomid would be better if you are determined to run it.

Or

Torem+Nolva. Or Clomid+Nolva

K

karono

Awards
Agreed^

Plus torem or Clomid would be better if you are determined to run it.

Or

Torem+Nolva. Or Clomid+Nolva
Don't care, read tons of forums saying its an overkill and a waste to use two SERMs. Didn't ask for people to tell me how bad it is, I know this already.

Thanks for the Reduce XT input I'll def throw that in.

R

rphash49

Awards
Don't care, read tons of forums saying its an overkill and a waste to use two SERMs. Didn't ask for people to tell me how bad it is, I know this already.

Thanks for the Reduce XT input I'll def throw that in.
Hey if you don't care nor do I. Good luck! Hope you don't become a statistic

K

karono

Awards
Hey if you don't care nor do I. Good luck! Hope you don't become a statistic
Thanks, I have everything planned out carefully and I believe that I am more prepared than 90% of the kids that try this. I just started a log, check it out sometime. Hopefully I make some good gains.