low test. any WOA ?

Silentkillr

Silentkillr

Awards
It's been 4 months since last blood test. Was at 316ng/dl and now at at 347 after yesterdays test. Not looking to blast n cruise because I want kids so any other words??? Waiting it out seems to be dreadful.

Silentkillr

Silentkillr

Awards
Ran Msten and Halo mild on both for 5 weeks. Ran A good PCT for 4 weeks. I'm 25 and this was my second cycle. First was very successful. Although I could possibly blast n cruise, I was previously told to run another PCT. However, wouldnt that temporarily fix If not worsen the condition?

FranARG

Awards
I would take DAA for 4 weeks 3gr ED, and nothing else. The body sometimes takes a while to recover. I would not blast and cruise if I were you, until my body settled down and test levels went normal again.

Silentkillr

Silentkillr

Awards
With that being said, is this going to be an ongoing process with SERM?

Silentkillr

Silentkillr

Awards
One more ? Being that it is has been used as TRT protocol in the past, is this considered anything close to what they use in normally prescribed TRT? (I.e. lowering sperm count) I'm assuming not. . .

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more ? Being that it is has been used as TRT protocol in the past, is this considered anything close to what they use in normally prescribed TRT? (I.e. lowering sperm count) I'm assuming not. . .
I haven't dug into it enough because I would much rather inject testosterone than run Clomid long term, but that is based on individual plans. I believe it is mostly based on one study, I would try digging it up (it shouldn't take long on google to find articles referencing it).

Silentkillr

Silentkillr

Awards
Also, how much longer do I have to wait to start another cycle after bumping my test levels up (i.e. running another PCT) ??? Until I reach a certain level? I think norm for my age is around 700 .....

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, how much longer do I have to wait to start another cycle after bumping my test levels up (i.e. running another PCT) ??? Until I reach a certain level? I think norm for my age is around 700 .....
What's your norm, bloods before cycle? Someone ran clomid long term on here and said his test levels increased by 200ng/dl by his next blood test.