basic cycle pct

E

EATCLEaN45

Awards
Would u consider just using nova as enough after a ten week of cycling test400..never been good with this stuff..thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would personally run more than just nolva. Could you get away with it? Probably, but rather not risk losing any of my gains.

try this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Should recover just fine with that.

E

EATCLEaN45

Awards
Thanks man not familiar with either of those but clomin amd nova..im still pretty new to the game just came off knee surgery and aprives to hit it hard again..so those other two are they rather pricey and yea ive done a couple basic cycles and can.never seem to time or take a proper pct and usually hold onto only half my gains so any advice is welcome..looking to do this right this time

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DAA is a test booster. Cheapest, most effective option. Reduce XT is a cortisol control product. Both can be had for a very good price. OTC supps are unfortunately expensive compared to illegal substances :/

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You would definitely want something in addition to your SERM, multiple natty test boosters are available including: Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP.

These will help increase your natural test production and get it back to baseline ASAP. In addition you may want to look into general health supplements like Fish Oil and Athletic Multi.

E

EATCLEaN45

Awards
Thank u guys soo much so any of those can they be found at local health store or gnc or are they illegal as well

E

EATCLEaN45

Awards
Thank u ..yea i alrwdy have the nolva just need the others ill def grab that this week im only three weeks in when fo u suggeat beginning