Getting married next week and need HELP!

scubasteeeve

Awards
This is pretty confusing, but try to bare with me. I have done two PH cycles total. The first one was January 2013, furazabolin. Very successful with great results. Second one was May 2013, epibolin. After 6 week epi cycle, my PCT was a test booster called High T Black, and Reversitol v2. 4 weeks into pct, I noticed the test booster was not working, so I went and grabbed a bottle of ForzaOne 1-xd (DAA). The first day I took 1-XD I felt it immediately, I was horny and irritable. Once day 3 hit, I started feeling very anxious, high blood pressure, hard to breathe, fatigue, itchy nips and water retention. I kept going for another week to see if possibly I just needed to wait it off, but it got worse. I doubled up on the reversitol and my symptoms got even worse. I stopped taking the 1-xd and my bp went down a bit but I still have anxiety and water retention. I stopped taking reversitol and I tried taking PES Erase Pro for 2 weeks and I broke out pretty bad and water retention got worse. Here's the weird part: when I stop taking everything completely, 2 days later my bp / anxiety goes down, but gyno symptoms sky rocket (nips feel like they're on fire and I have a lump on my inner pec that gets extremely irritating), and I don't notice any difference in the water retention.

I have no insurance, but I got labs done twice. My test is still low and estradiol is still high. WTF? Is my body rejecting the test boosters / serm / ai? Anybody experience this? I'm getting married next week and I'd LOVE to get rid of this water retention by then. Is there something else that I could possibly try?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully you can at least get a boner for the night.
Not all night...

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and Nolva and quit dinking around with the other stuff. It's not doing jack for you. The only test booster I will use in pct is straight DAA because it increases luteinizing hormone production.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
If you're trying to have that wedding night sex
I wouldn't use a ph.. Just my .02

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid and Nolva and quit dinking around with the other stuff. It's not doing jack for you. The only test booster I will use in pct is straight DAA because it increases luteinizing hormone production.
Lcarnitine ltarate is good for androgen receptor health