extending pct?

hernmari1

Awards
Got done with a the one and epi cycle. Probably ran it longer then I should have. I think I ran the one for 4 weeks and bridged to epi for 5 weeks it was a cutting/recomp cycle and I made good gains while loosing fat and getting the six pack to show finally. Now im doing pct just finished week 3 and now im feeling like ****. The first weeks a little tired and kind of out of it mentally but this week has bin the worst. My sexual drive still seams low. Im takin nolva and iforce reversital for pct. I allso took letro the last 2 week on cycle to try to get rid of some gyno I had from puberty. It did help shrink it down some. It wasnt much just a little puffyness. Should I continue after my 4th week of pct with with a test booster? Should I keep the nolva? Any help.

I dosed nolva 20,15, 10, 5. I dont know. How legit the nolva was but I got some clen from the same company and I could tell that it was legit from using it. If that means anything.

i all so upped my calories in pct so I dont think its that

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do a 6 week PCT for a cycle that long.

Just do 10/10/10 nolva the rest of the way. I would also add in Reduce XT to combat cortisol in week 3.

Sometimes you just feel like **** during PCT, part of the game unfortunately.