Proper use of HCG

vizzz

vizzz

Awards
bout to jump on a cycle in about a week, & Im Gonna run HCG for my post.
I've been told I can run only HCG by itself
I've also been told to run clomid/tamoxifen with it.
Wanted to get your guys opinion on the subject thanks!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
bout to jump on a cycle in about a week, & Im Gonna run HCG for my post.
I've been told I can run only HCG by itself
I've also been told to run clomid/tamoxifen with it.
Wanted to get your guys opinion on the subject thanks!!
Run hcg on cycle, Tamoxifen and or clomid post cycle. The cycle length and substance used may change your pct plan.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Run hcg on cycle, Tamoxifen and or clomid post cycle. The cycle length and substance used may change your pct plan.
Why would you run HCG during cycle? I know it's the "forum" thing to do, but scientists who study this and pro bodybuilders who cycle constantly say this is pointless. Which makes sense to me. All you are doing is giving your nuts a signal to keep working. While steroids are doing the opposite. No one ever thinks about this fact. If you dropped HCG you'd be a goner because nothing telling nuts to go to town. The only way this makes sense is running HCG a the way through PCT. I'll never run HCG on cycle. It's purpose is kickstarting the boys in the absence of Test and HCG. Use it in Pct along with SERMs and you'll bounce back fine. The only thing HCG is good for on cycle, is vanity and self confidence because balls are working. But they aren't really because at this point you are crosswired. There is no point in giving testicles a false signal at this point. Test is STILL shut down. What are nuts without Test? You tell me. It's purely cosmetic. For some reason in the pro world it's the opposite of on these forums it seems?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Why would you run HCG during cycle? I know it's the "forum" thing to do, but scientists who study this and pro bodybuilders who cycle constantly say this is pointless. Which makes sense to me. All you are doing is giving your nuts a signal to keep working. While steroids are doing the opposite. No one ever thinks about this fact. If you dropped HCG you'd be a goner because nothing telling nuts to go to town. The only way this makes sense is running HCG a the way through PCT. I'll never run HCG on cycle. It's purpose is kickstarting the boys in the absence of Test and HCG. Use it in Pct along with SERMs and you'll bounce back fine. The only thing HCG is good for on cycle, is vanity and self confidence because balls are working. But they aren't really because at this point you are crosswired. There is no point in giving testicles a false signal at this point. Test is STILL shut down. What are nuts without Test? You tell me. It's purely cosmetic. For some reason in the pro world it's the opposite of on these forums it seems?
If you are looking for a medical reason I would recommend you go Google "AN UPDATE TO THE CRISLER HCG PROTOCOL By John Crisler, DO"

HCG on cycle is used to prevent testicular atrophy this will allow "the boys" to return to production faster. If you stick to short cycles most would never need to use it on cycle but long cycles as in longer then 10 weeks<<"this number is a random guess "you might want to reconsider the use of HCG cycle as long term atrophy can be a real issue for some but... HCG has also been shown to work in people who have been on cycle for years...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2360778/

Fertility is another reason to consider hcg use, you may not want kids now but may in the future.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15514086

Two things to consider, recovering post cycle using hcg still has your natural production of luteinizing hormone suppressed. So this must be taken into consideration before you think you have had a successful pct. There is also health benefits to consider when on a long cycle so you should look into those before avoiding it.

I would have posted a few more studies to help elaborate but my internet is being a huge pain in the ass right now and Charter wont be here until sometime between 9am and 5pm Wednesday...wtf.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
If you are looking for a medical reason I would recommend you go Google "AN UPDATE TO THE CRISLER HCG PROTOCOL By John Crisler, DO"

HCG on cycle is used to prevent testicular atrophy this will allow "the boys" to return to production faster. If you stick to short cycles most would never need to use it on cycle but long cycles as in longer then 10 weeks<<"this number is a random guess "you might want to reconsider the use of HCG cycle as long term atrophy can be a real issue for some but... HCG has also been shown to work in people who have been on cycle for years...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2360778/

Fertility is another reason to consider hcg use, you may not want kids now but may in the future.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15514086

Two things to consider, recovering post cycle using hcg still has your natural production of luteinizing hormone suppressed. So this must be taken into consideration before you think you have had a successful pct. There is also health benefits to consider when on a long cycle so you should look into those before avoiding it.

I would have posted a few more studies to help elaborate but my internet is being a huge pain in the ass right now and Charter wont be here until sometime between 9am and 5pm Wednesday...wtf.
OK I like good reading material. I'll have to check out those links. I'm open to new ideas if they have some basis in fact and hands on experience.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
OK I like good reading material. I'll have to check out those links. I'm open to new ideas if they have some basis in fact and hands on experience.
Well its based off studies and someone :shhh: may have proven out some of this with first hand experience....if you can find that someone :biggthumpup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

"new ideas"? HCG during PCT can HINDER recovery. Please show these "medical" studies that say HCG during PCT is a good idea.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
"new ideas"? HCG during PCT can HINDER recovery. Please show these "medical" studies that say HCG during PCT is a good idea.
There is one that used hcg as a pct or rather as a means of restarting HTPA after years of steroid abuse. I'll see if I can find a link from my phone.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How would it hinder? Care to elaborate?
HCG is an analog to LH {LH is the green light for your balls to produce test} while you take HCG your body will shutdown production of LH. So you are still shutdown while on HCG.