PCT : Keep my gains!!!!!

rphash49

Awards
Today is day one. Ok so I just finished a sdmz/stano 4 week cycle and today is day one of my PCT. I started the run at 183 pounds and I weighed in at 202 pounds this morning. I'm a hard gainer and this is by far the most I've put on in 4 weeks. By comparison a 6 week epi/stano/trenazone run on the same diet gave me 15 pounds and I kept 8 post PCT. I do feel that I held on to more water with my sdmz run and my goal is to keep 8-10 pounds lean mass post PCT. I will update this thread with my results. I'm using a few different items this pct like ABE and erase pro. And I may change this up along the way.

8 week PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase Pro 1/1/1/1 caps
ABE 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps
Erase 0/0/0/0/3/2/2/1 caps
Maca 1g/1g/1g/0/0/1g/1g/1g
Talos 4/4/4/4 caps

johnny75

Awards
Dude, why are you running ERASE & ERASE PRO? Pick one & start it on the 2nd or 3rd week of PCT.
You should have started DAA the last week of cycle, takes couple of weeks to kick in.
Maca is good, but I would think adding another Test Booster cant hurt either.
I am a big fan of Purus Labs 'RECYCLE'; t-boosters & cortisol control.

rphash49

Awards
Dude, why are you running ERASE & ERASE PRO? Pick one & start it on the 2nd or 3rd week of PCT.
You should have started DAA the last week of cycle, takes couple of weeks to kick in.
Maca is good, but I would think adding another Test Booster cant hurt either.
I am a big fan of Purus Labs 'RECYCLE'; t-boosters & cortisol control.
Um no, I'm going to use both but not at the same time if that's what you are thinking. I've done it both ways, starting week 1 of pct and starting week 3 and for this pct ill be starting with erase pro then to taper down I'll use the og erase starting week 5 which I already have on hand. This is my first time using pro but I've used og erase on my last 3 cycles. I also don't agree with using DAA last week of cycle but if it works for you......great.

rphash49

Awards
Retained water weight from cycle seems to be dropping fast. Weight down to 197 this morning.

rphash49

Awards
Pct day 3: felt really strong in the gym yesterday. Weight 199 this morning. The last week of cycle I wasnt having the best sleep which could have been for unrelated reasons but sleep is getting better.

rphash49

Awards
Day 7: still sitting at 199. Sleep is good, strong in the gym(actually feel stronger than on cycle, weird), and weight is holding steady. Libido is coming back along with testicle size. Loving the pharm grade Clomid, it is so much easier to dose than RC liquid.

macdady

macdady

Awards
A lot of people still get strength gains in pct(your still hitting the weight so why wouldn't you really?) There's guys that get size gains too(bastards haha)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Can't imagine size gains bc you don't have any androgens to help shove your muscles full of glycogen beyond what can be achieved naturally but clomid in pct has helped me make some strength gains... That I later lost lol

rphash49

Awards
While I did get obvious muscle mass gains on cycle my bf% went up a percent or 2. I have read people gaining size using ABE but I doubt I'll notice while also trimming water weight

rphash49

Awards
Day 9: dropped 2 pounds and checked in at 197 this morning.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add some ArA in there. Check out X Gels. (since it looks like you are going all out)

rphash49

Awards
I would add some ArA in there. Check out X Gels. (since it looks like you are going all out)
I actually have been looking into x gels to give ara a run. I will probably give it a go a few weeks after I finish pct and after I get my bloodwork.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have been looking into x gels to give ara a run. I will probably give it a go a few weeks after I finish pct and after I get my bloodwork.
Any time is a good time for ArA! I finished PCT a few weeks ago, which included ArA and it was by far my best PCT ever.

rphash49

Awards
Well I'm already throwing the kitchen sink at my pct why not lol. 1g pre and post work out is 8 pills a day so I need 4 bottles to run it 50 days..... Wow this pct is getting expensive

REALDEAL012

Awards
If you really want ARA and money doesn't grow on trees for you, you don't need 8 caps. You can take 6 caps, all PreWO with some LCLT, helps with uptake of the ARA, and you only need to take it on WO days. Eat some eggs if you want more ARA. I have run multiple XF cycles and didn't notice more with 8 ED anyway. Just my $0.02...

rphash49

Awards
If you really want ARA and money doesn't grow on trees for you, you don't need 8 caps. You can take 6 caps, all PreWO with some LCLT, helps with uptake of the ARA, and you only need to take it on WO days. Eat some eggs if you want more ARA. I have run multiple XF cycles and didn't notice more with 8 ED anyway. Just my $0.02...
I eat half a dozen eggs a day.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1g-1.5g still gives great results. And you only take it on workout days so definitely don't need 4 bottles!

rphash49

Awards
Day 14 update: libido is at about 80% of normal, testicular size is back to normal, overall feeling great. Strength has continued to increase slightly and weight is holding at 197(183 pre cycle and 203 at start of pct).

rphash49

Awards
Seems your PCT is going just fine, good for you bro.
Thanks bro! Doing everything I can to keep those gains! Eating like a horse and training like a beast! Bout to throw some ara in to the mix in a few days

rphash49

Awards
Day 17: pct is going great. I expect to see strong bloodwork results in a few weeks. Weight holding at 197. Hit new PR in flat bench yesterday 315!!!!!! And I actually did 2 reps. Went for 335 and it didn't happen lol. I've been stuck at 295 for a year it seems so I was pretty pumped up!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like PCT is going great bro. THe real test is the few weeks post pct. Stay strong!

rphash49

Awards
Sounds like PCT is going great bro. THe real test is the few weeks post pct. Stay strong!
Thanks bro! I agree, that will be the test. Last time I ran a wet bulk(2 years ago) I made some rookie mistakes and lost a bulk of my weight gained on cycle within 2 wks of PCT. I think I've learned from my mistakes and hopefully the end results will prove it.

rphash49

Awards
Day 21: little bummed about my weight dropping to 195 today but I'm still plus 12lbs from start of cycle, have not loss any strength. Recovery seems great. Libido is back to 100% pre cycle.

What really surprised me on the weight loss is I ate a ton of food this weekend(4000cal+ per day) and missed my workouts(Fri,sat and sun) due to family stuff and still loss weight. Wtf

rphash49

Awards
Day 25: all is well. Weight up to 196(13lb gain from start of cycle). I'm ready to get bloods done in a few weeks and to get my cut started.

rphash49

Awards
Day 28: End of 4 week pct. Best PCT I've ever had. Weighed in today at 199 so I only lost 4 of the 20lbs gained on cycle. I contribute a lot to anabeta elite for keeping my appetite so high. I couldn't eat enough food. Looking forward to cutting and getting my bf back down to 10%. 12% at the moment

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn awseomse job bro. 16 lbs total is insane!