pct help...first time using clomid

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
I'm coming to the end of my first ph cycle (only 11-oxo) and to be safe wanted to use a serm as a pct. I picked up some clomid and planned to dose it at 25/25/25/25 along side triazole and daa. My question is do i have to worry about any estrogen rebound from the clomid after I discontinue using it? I'm really worried about something like a delayed gyno or fat gain as my goal of the 11-oxo cycle was to drop bodyfat. Any info from people who have experience with the serm please any input would be appreciated.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I personally think triazole, activate extreme and DAA would be a great pct without the clomid but since you have it might as well used it. I don't know why but the first time I took activate extreme my testicles started to twitch and it was followed by an immediate surge in aggression. I have no idea why I reacted that way. The testicles pulsating was a very strange effect.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First time I have ever said this, but a SERM probably isn't needed on this cycle. That being said, like JD26 said, might as well run it if you have it. I would add Reduce XT for cortisol control purposes starting week 3 as well.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Might not be required but its best to make it a habit. Always use a serm or get blood work... is it worth the risk when your balls are on the line?