6 week 50mg E/D Havoc PCT

csdollar

csdollar

Awards
Hey guys!

Finishing my 6th week of Havoc, saw awesome gains of about 12 lbs. I weigh 185 now, 1RM of 425 dead, 385 squat and 295 bench. Anyways to the question!

I have tamoxifen, DPol DAA, Erase and Activate Extreme for pct. I plan to take 20/20/10/10 on the tamoxifen, 3 DAA tabs per day for 4 weeks, 3/2/2/1 Erase tabs for 4 weeks, and 2 activate extreme 3 times a day for 4 weeks.

Does this sound about right to you guys? This is my first PCT I really need to nail so if anything looks funny please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
Dollar

macdady

macdady

Awards
Looks good to me. Start the erase week 3 of pct and running it four weeks

csdollar

csdollar

Awards
Oh I hadn't thought about delaying the Erase. I'd this because I'm using natural test boosters in the PCT?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh I hadn't thought about delaying the Erase. I'd this because I'm using natural test boosters in the PCT?
you could start it week 1 and ramp down 3/2/2/1/1/....

Might wanna get out an ArA product like X Gels. Seriously kicks ass for PCT. People keeping all their gains and leaning out!

csdollar

csdollar

Awards
I'm on day 5 of PCT and haven't lost more than a LB but with all this natty test I still feel full and tight in the AM and my downstairs bro has returned haha. No nipple pain or puffiness. My strength is still going up, and now I'm just trying to eat right and work extra hard to make it to my next cycle. I plan to do one more oral cycle that isn't havoc, 4 weeks off, then a 60 mg Ed for 6 weeks, then 8 weeks off, then the real deal!!

Thanks for the help guys I'm pretty sure Ill start taking the Erase on Monday.