4 weeks after PCT, gyno starting to reapprear. leaky nips

5ourdiesel

Awards
I am at 4 weeks post-PCT after running a 7 week trenazone, msten, and epi cycle.
The only symptom that I got on cycle was a little puffiness in the nipples at week 4, and I used aromasin @12.5mg EOD until it started to come back. Then bumped it to 12.5mg ED as symptoms started to creep back. When PCT started, I used this-

Clomid: 75/50/50/25
Nolva:20/20/10/0
Aromasin: 12.5mL Eod/0/0/0/12.5mL Eod for fifth week

PCT was great. No water retention, weight maintained, energy was strong, balls came back fast, and PR'd multiple lifts. When I quit PCT, everything felt normal.

Now, its been ~4 weeks since PCT has ended and for the last week I have noticed that my nipples have been getting really sore. Today, I squeezed one of them and it Fing leaked. I had no symptoms for the past month but the last few days I have been getting hit pretty hard by gyno. I feel great though, my sex drive and balls are back as well as aggression at the gym.

I still have aromasin, nolva, and a little clomid left, as well as inhibit P.

If someone could guide me through another mini PCT cycle that will cut my Prolactin down it would be much appreciated

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am at 4 weeks post-PCT after running a 7 week trenazone, msten, and epi cycle.
The only symptom that I got on cycle was a little puffiness in the nipples at week 4, and I used aromasin @12.5mg EOD until it started to come back. Then bumped it to 12.5mg ED as symptoms started to creep back. When PCT started, I used this-

Clomid: 75/50/50/25
Nolva:20/20/10/0
Aromasin: 12.5mL Eod/0/0/0/12.5mL Eod for fifth week

PCT was great. No water retention, weight maintained, energy was strong, balls came back fast, and PR'd multiple lifts. When I quit PCT, everything felt normal.

Now, its been ~4 weeks since PCT has ended and for the last week I have noticed that my nipples have been getting really sore. Today, I squeezed one of them and it Fing leaked. I had no symptoms for the past month but the last few days I have been getting hit pretty hard by gyno. I feel great though, my sex drive and balls are back as well as aggression at the gym.

I still have aromasin, nolva, and a little clomid left, as well as inhibit P.

If someone could guide me through another mini PCT cycle that will cut my Prolactin down it would be much appreciated
I would run the inhibit p and aromasin at 12.5 Ed for a few weeks. Then follow the aromasin with nolva at 20 mg. if that doesn't work you might need caber or letro.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ what this guy said. If that doens't work, use caber.

FranARG

Awards
I would go directly with Caber, most of the times leaky nipples are caused due to a progestin excess, and Caber supresses prolactin generation at the pituitary gland. I had the same problem after an Epi cycle, and Caber did the job without any side effects, aside from a slight libido boost (which was good).

Try .50 (0.50) mg E3D for 2 weeks, then tapper down to .25 E3D for one more week. You will probably kill see results within a week, or a week and a half, but go for 3 weeks just to be sure. Dose it at night, before going to bed.

I am talking from my personal experience, hope it works for you.