6.25%

Was this PCT enough?

18 weeks of test-e @ 600mg
    I
    Adex 0.25mg EOD throughout
    I
    5,000 i.u. HCG blast at end
    I
    120/90/90/60/60 Toremifene (5 weeks at those mg doses)
    I
    50 mg clomid 10 days
    I
    25 mg clomid 20 days
    I
    Do I need to continue the clomid?

I'll have no access to blood work for a long time; however, testicles seem nice and full/big/heavy and I am getting morning wood everyday. Also gaining more definition. Should I play it safe and just continue the clomid at 25mg for another 20 days? I ask because the acne from the clomid is really getting to me and I don't want to beat a dead horse.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You should be good to go. Doesn't hurt to run clomid a little longer though. I wold only run it a week more.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.25%

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    You should be good to go. Doesn't hurt to run clomid a little longer though. I wold only run it a week more.
    I'm actually starting to believe that the clomid is improving so many areas of my health from what it was pre-cycle. If it wasn't for the acne I would stay on it indefinitely. Thanks for the swift and helpful reply; I'll stay on it for another week.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.68%

Quote Originally Posted by King Smegma View Post
    18 weeks of test-e @ 600mg
    I
    Adex 0.25mg EOD throughout
    I
    5,000 i.u. HCG blast at end
    I
    120/90/90/60/60 Toremifene (5 weeks at those mg doses)
    I
    50 mg clomid 10 days
    I
    25 mg clomid 20 days
    I
    Do I need to continue the clomid?

I'll have no access to blood work for a long time; however, testicles seem nice and full/big/heavy and I am getting morning wood everyday. Also gaining more definition. Should I play it safe and just continue the clomid at 25mg for another 20 days? I ask because the acne from the clomid is really getting to me and I don't want to beat a dead horse.

How long did you wait after last pin to start pct?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.25%

2 weeks. 4 days after the last pin and in the 10 days leading up to PCT i did 1,000 i.u. of HCG eod (will use it throughout next cycle, if there is a next time).

If this PCT was sufficient, one thing that I'd really like to know is whether it would be safe to play around with my calories now that my T levels are 'normal'? I am currently taking in about 350g of carbs, 300g protein (75g of which is the incomplete wheat protein in pasta) and 80g of fat (5' 9" 180lb 13%). I found that increasing calories during PCT resulted in unwanted fat gain. I don't want to hinder any muscular gains and so would like to maybe increase the carbs a bit if they seem a bit on the low side for post-PCT? Also found intermittent fasting impossible with low T levels, so would maybe like to start that again...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.68%

2 weeks. 4 days after the last pin and in the 10 days leading up to PCT i did 1,000 i.u. of HCG eod (will use it throughout next cycle, if there is a next time).

If this PCT was sufficient, one thing that I'd really like to know is whether it would be safe to play around with my calories now that my T levels are 'normal'? I am currently taking in about 350g of carbs, 300g protein (75g of which is the incomplete wheat protein in pasta) and 80g of fat (5' 9" 180lb 13%). I found that increasing calories during PCT resulted in unwanted fat gain. I don't want to hinder any muscular gains and so would like to maybe increase the carbs a bit if they seem a bit on the low side for post-PCT? Also found intermittent fasting impossible with low T levels, so would maybe like to start that again...
    Sounds like you did everything right bro good to see somebody who actually researches

I you keep your carbs low strength will start leaving you so it's kind of a pickle ha
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.25%

Wink

Is getting fat just part of the bulking process? In the past i've jumped the calorie gun too quickly and gotten fat (>/=15%) as a result. My aim is to keep carbs at a moderate range, eat at maintenance and somehow (perhaps magically? ) slowly lose body fat and gain definition. My other option is to use that dreaded Dinitrophenol again in the winter (sleep is impossible during the summer) - even the thought of that bitter yellow pill makes me nauseous; but the extremely low fat diet (<5%) associated with DNP use always has a negative effect on my psychological health (The worst OCD imaginable - i'm talking repeating actions again and again because you were thinking of the wrong thing whilst doing them...), and it takes hard work to 'un-learn' those awful behaviours, so I'm probably gonna have to do a bit more trial and error instead and hope for that magic recomp with my current maintenance diet; should be possible if I'm maintaining my weight but my lifts are going up slightly?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.68%

Just add in cardio

And bulking you will gain some fat but it should be easily manageable by munipulating calories,carbs,and cardio
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.25%

I tend to always lose a lot of muscle with cardio; even with walking I've lost an appreciable amount of muscle, and so never do cardio anymore - or do you suggest doing High Intensity Interval Training? I am yet to give that a serious go, and if it's good for melting the fat off (as I would imagine if it stimulates growth hormone release?) I might just have to.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.68%

I tend to always lose a lot of muscle with cardio; even with walking I've lost an appreciable amount of muscle, and so never do cardio anymore - or do you suggest doing High Intensity Interval Training? I am yet to give that a serious go, and if it's good for melting the fat off (as I would imagine if it stimulates growth hormone release?) I might just have to.
    HIIT is great for what you are looking for

Similar Forum Threads

1. Was told this was for PCT
    By SHAKENBAKE76 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. IS THIS PCT ENOUGH
    By JN230 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:32 AM
  3. Is this PCT OK for SD ???
    By Markum1 in forum Anabolics