h-drol pct

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    nope, no weight loss. My weight has actually stayed the same since I started, and bodyfat is coming off as the same way before I started.

    I'm thinking about just stopping after week 4, and forgoing my 5th week. Starting my PCT and only running tomax and DAA, and cortisol control and keeping on top of my diet. This cycle is a waste of time in my mind, and i'd rather just end it sooner and start another one once the time comes.
    What should my next cycle be? I want nothing but mass, thats it. I know diet is the most important thing, and i'm on top of that...would m-drol be a good choice?

    For size I would suggest.....

    DMZ / LMG-
    http://store.*************.com/index...oducts_****2237

    Ultradrol-
    http://store.*************.com/index...cts_****2002281


    Which ever you decide take it with STANO!
    http://store.*************.com/index...cts_****2001034

    Better grab the Stano quickly, it sells out fast on this site & is fairly difficult to find at a fair price sometimes.

    Edit: they cut off the link. LOL. Its at Lockout.


  2. Will I be fine with just my tomax (not for human consumption?) and DAA for my pct with this weak ass h-drol?

    Also, i cant find the ultradrol.

    Do i stack DMZ LMG and stano? or DMZ and stano, or LMG and stano?

    Also, can I run DMZ or ultradrol for a second cycle? majority of people say I should get a few cycles before I do any superdrol, m-drol, or DMZ stuff...but if h-drol if this weak, I think I can handle dmz or superdorl.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Will I be fine with just my tomax (not for human consumption?) and DAA for my pct with this weak ass h-drol?

    Also, i cant find the ultradrol.

    Do i stack DMZ LMG and stano? or DMZ and stano, or LMG and stano?

    Also, can I run DMZ or ultradrol for a second cycle? majority of people say I should get a few cycles before I do any superdrol, m-drol, or DMZ stuff...but if h-drol if this weak, I think I can handle dmz or superdorl.
    you can, but its not advised since you havnt experienced the pct of an actual cycle yet. probly havnt experienced the hepatoxicity of a normal methyl either, and dmz is a dimethyl

    answer is for me bud. if your piss different? or still yellow or clear depending on hydration?

  4. Checkout the Lockout store - Mfr: Elite Formulations - Ultradrol
    For DMZ/LMG checkout Mfr: Phantom Lab - Phorce

    You can do DMZ solo or with LMG for more mass. LMG solo is not a good cycle.
    Stano just helps with the lethargy from being on cycle. Its a non-Methyl compound so you can add it to your cycle.

    You can run another mild PH for a 2nd cycle. But if you want mass, those are the two PH's I would run besides SD.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    you can, but its not advised since you havnt experienced the pct of an actual cycle yet. probly havnt experienced the hepatoxicity of a normal methyl either, and dmz is a dimethyl

    answer is for me bud. if your piss different? or still yellow or clear depending on hydration?
    I can what? but not advised for what?

    Should I even run a PCT? or just keep all my tomax, etc for a real cycle.

    Piss is normal, I got vita-dick when i take my vitamines, but normally its clear or lightly yellow....I drink lots of water.

    Also, i said F it, and opened one of the capsules up, it was very hard to open btw....the powder was white and kind of chunky. I tasted about 1/4 of it, it didn't taste like much, but has almost a faint sweetness to it...****.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Checkout the Lockout store - Mfr: Elite Formulations - Ultradrol
    For DMZ/LMG checkout Mfr: Phantom Lab - Phorce


    You can run another mild PH for a 2nd cycle. But if you want mass, those are the two PH's I would run besides SD.
    You can do DMZ solo or with LMG for more mass. LMG solo is not a good cycle.
    Stano just helps with the lethargy from being on cycle. Its a non-Methyl compound so you can add it to your cycle.

    What is the ultradrol? I cant find info on it.

    Dang, that phorce looks sick, you ever ran it? and what was the dosing at?

    I may even just stop my cycle today and just run DAA., and wait for about two weeks, and by h-drol from a reputably website...but lockout doesn't have any halo...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post

    I can what? but not advised for what?

    Should I even run a PCT? or just keep all my tomax, etc for a real cycle.

    Piss is normal, I got vita-dick when i take my vitamines, but normally its clear or lightly yellow....I drink lots of water.

    Also, i said F it, and opened one of the capsules up, it was very hard to open btw....the powder was white and kind of chunky. I tasted about 1/4 of it, it didn't taste like much, but has almost a faint sweetness to it...****.
    i mentu can run dmz, but its not advised

    your hdrol was bunk. unless youre drinkin 2gallons+ a day and pissing every half hour, a methyl will at the very least make your piss a little darker and thicker. if you dont drink enough, itll make it brownish

    i think u should jusst do epistane and buy it from a real legit distributor, not some amazon account. or get legit hdrol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i mentu can run dmz, but its not advised

    your hdrol was bunk. unless youre drinkin 2gallons+ a day and pissing every half hour, a methyl will at the very least make your piss a little darker and thicker. if you dont drink enough, itll make it brownish

    i think u should jusst do epistane and buy it from a real legit distributor, not some amazon account. or get legit hdrol
    God damnit....I'm pissed as hell. I wasted so much time and money... I drink a **** load of water, and piss every 30-45 minutes, sometimes every 10 and it's pure white.

    So, johhny also recommended ultradrol, should I try that? I don't want to get a head of my self, and take things slow and work my way up to something strong.

    I'm going to finish my cut in the next 5 weeks, and start a real cycle. It will be a bulk. Should I run h-drol for a bulk? or would epi be better?

    Also, do i need a pct at all? Or can I just stop today and run some DAA just to be safe, and save my tomax and rehab for a legit cycle?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post

    God damnit....I'm pissed as hell. I wasted so much time and money... I drink a **** load of water, and piss every 30-45 minutes, sometimes every 10 and it's pure white.

    So, johhny also recommended ultradrol, should I try that? I don't want to get a head of my self, and take things slow and work my way up to something strong.

    I'm going to finish my cut in the next 5 weeks, and start a real cycle. It will be a bulk. Should I run h-drol for a bulk? or would epi be better?

    Also, do i need a pct at all? Or can I just stop today and run some DAA just to be safe, and save my tomax and rehab for a legit cycle?
    i would say on the far chance that it just sucked cawk for you, run your pct and get epistane instead. the only reason id advise against ultradrol or dmz is because they are dimethyls. if this was really a bunk cycle, you dont even know what normal methyl will do to you.

    its hard to say whether to even do a pct or not because u dont know for absolute sure if it was crap. and not doing a pct could fuk u in the long run. but i see your side because id want to save it for the real cycle too lol. how many weeks are in right now?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i would say on the far chance that it just sucked cawk for you, run your pct and get epistane instead. the only reason id advise against ultradrol or dmz is because they are dimethyls. if this was really a bunk cycle, you dont even know what normal methyl will do to you.

    its hard to say whether to even do a pct or not because u dont know for absolute sure if it was crap. and not doing a pct could fuk u in the long run. but i see your side because id want to save it for the real cycle too lol. how many weeks are in right now?
    I am week 4 into it, and only 5 days of 4 a day....I have not noticed any differance at all, just back pumps...and I think those are from deadlift form.

    I will run DAA just to be safe and minitor my sides and estrogen signs. I really don't feel the need to run tomax or my rehab...but I also want to be safe....but this h-drol did nothing...

    Also, i'll be taking around a 5 weeks break before doing another cycle. it will be a bulk, and you say epi would be my best bet? What should the dosing look like?

  11. i was just suggesting epi because its another good mild compound and i had a prety good experience with it. i had 15mg pills and did 30/30/45/45/45/45.

    you can do 30/30/40/40/50/50 or just 40 for 4 weeks if u get 10mg pills

    i used epistrong for mine, but i got it on christmas with a 30% discount. look at lgi or celtic labs and buy them from their exclusive sites

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i was just suggesting epi because its another good mild compound and i had a prety good experience with it. i had 15mg pills and did 30/30/45/45/45/45.

    you can do 30/30/40/40/50/50 or just 40 for 4 weeks if u get 10mg pills

    i used epistrong for mine, but i got it on christmas with a 30% discount. look at lgi or celtic labs and buy them from their exclusive sites
    Great, thanks Onion.
    Do you have any trusted websites I should buy from? I know lockout, and strong supplements seem gtg to me.

    Should I stack LMG for extra mass with my epi/havoc cycle? and can my pct be my nolva 20/20/10/10 and rehab, DAA?

    after researching here is my first go around

    EPI 30/40/40/40/40
    LMG 75/75/75/75/75/100 OR 75
    fish oil
    celery seed 75mg x2
    hawthorne 1-2g a day
    animal flex when joints become a problem

    PCT
    tomax 20/20/10/10
    REHAB 3/3/3/3/
    DAA 6(last week of cycle)3/3/3
    vitamin c 6g a day spaced out
    liver support

  13. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i was just suggesting epi because its another good mild compound and i had a prety good experience with it. i had 15mg pills and did 30/30/45/45/45/45.

    you can do 30/30/40/40/50/50 or just 40 for 4 weeks if u get 10mg pills

    i used epistrong for mine, but i got it on christmas with a 30% discount. look at lgi or celtic labs and buy them from their exclusive sites
    Onion, boxcar was looking for mass in his next cycle. Wouldnt Pmag or Mechabol (a derivative of Turnibol) be a better cycle to run for mass / size?
    The reason I suggested a strong compound like DMZ & Ultradrol is because those PH's will give him the size & stregnth he is looking for.
    I understand EPI is good for stregnth & leaning out, but not sure on the size & mass aspect that boxcar is expecting.

  14. between the easier compounds like epistane or pmag/mechabol, diet will be the determining factor on its effects. i just advised towards epi because i have personal experience with it and really enjoyed it

    i agree dmz would be better for the goal though. but i advised against it for two reasons. the first being that he has zero experience with methyls since his hdrol was crap (meaning he doesnt know how a methyl will effect his body -liver, lipids, bp,prostate, hairline, stuff like that). the second being he has no experience with pct from methyls since his hdrol was crap lol. so throwing him under the msten/dmz bus is like teaching someone how to drive a motorcycle with a 1200cc hayabusa

    i think epi/lmg will match his goals well enough without putting the strain on his body that 2 dimethyls would. and i think itll be a lot easier to maintain the gains from that cycle a lot easier than a sdmz run.

  15. I agree with both johnny, that a p-mag would be better for mass, or h-drol. IMO. I know somepeople don't respond to epi at all.

    And I agree with onion, I want to start slow and not rush into this. So dmz m-drol will be saved for down the road when I'm more experienced.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. H-Drol PCT
    By alexv305 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 06:43 PM
  2. Super drol PCT - what is proper? much confusion
    By abomber in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 11:10 PM
  3. Super drol PCT - what is proper? much confusion
    By abomber in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 09:00 PM
  4. S-Drol PCT. Would like suggestions/advice
    By Joker22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 01:42 AM
  5. Methyl-Drol PCT help
    By Stevo in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Log in
Log in