h-drol pct

boxcaracer

Awards
Here is what I'm currently planning on doing

liquid nolva 20/20/10/10
AI? I've been reading, and people saying runing an AI (erase) would be more harmful then good when running a SERM for h-drol.
DAA 3/3/3/3/3
bullnox (contains some test boosting stuff) PWO

How does everything look? Should I take erase? or would nolva/tomax with some natty test boosters be enough?

I also can't make up my mind on a cotrisol product. Meaning if I even need it. I would go with lean xtreme, but reading online says that can be more harmful then good.

If I decided not to use the cortisol product, could I just take high amounts of BCAA throughout the day with 3g of VIT C post workout?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre reading from the wrng forum, or wrong posters then. for the ai part, youre probly confused a little. running an ai on cycle could cause more harm than good. andrunning a powerful ai during pct could cause more harm than good. running erase pct is always good.

whoever said cort control = bad is a straight idiot. its definately not needed, but it will help for those harsher or longer cycles. you could skimp on it and save some money. for hdrol, youll most likely keep most or all gains if you use your serm and eat right

johnny75

Awards
Definitely use Erase in your PCT along with SERM & DAA.
Bullnox does have some test boosters supplements in it, but not enough.
I would recommend adding another Test Booster into your PCT: Recycle by Purus Labs.

Instead of Erase you could run REHAB by LGI.
Its has enough AI & Test boosters supplements in it!

boxcaracer

Awards
So, you do recommend running erase during my pct?
and cort control I can skip with h-drol cycle?

boxcaracer

Awards
Definitely use Erase in your PCT along with SERM & DAA.
Bullnox does have some test boosters supplements in it, but not enough.
I would recommend adding another Test Booster into your PCT: Recycle by Purus Labs.

Instead of Erase you could run REHAB by LGI.
Its has enough AI & Test boosters supplements in it!
Will do man, I'll look into that. thanks for the reply.

johnny75

Awards
So, you do recommend running erase during my pct?
and cort control I can skip with h-drol cycle?
PCT should look like:
- SERM (start day 1 of PCT)
- DAA (start day 1 of PCT)
- LGI: REHAB (start day 1 of PCT)

or

- Test Booster Supplements: Example: Recycle by Purus Labs (start day 1 of PCT)
- PES: Erase (Start 2nd or 3rd week of PCT)

boxcaracer

Awards
PCT should look like:
- LGI: REHAB (start day 1 of PCT)

or

- Test Booster Supplements: Example: Recycle by Purus Labs (start day 1 of PCT)
- PES: Erase (Start 2nd or 3rd week of PCT)
I'm actually going to switch to LGI: Rehab, it seems to be good....is it also a AI? or estro control?

Also, side note. Should I invest in a NO product? or would creatine and PWO be enough? never enjoyed NO products...but it may be worth it.

johnny75

Awards
I'm actually going to switch to LGI: Rehab, it seems to be good....is it also a AI? or estro control?

Also, side note. Should I invest in a NO product? or would creatine and PWO be enough? never enjoyed NO products...but it may be worth it.
Yes, REHAB is an AI & Test Booster. H-drol is a mild PH, you should not need to worry about estro control.

Creatine, preworkout, along with your PCT is enough. Try Agmatine Sulfate with your Preworkout. Gives ya great muscle pumps.
A huge important thing to remember during PCT, cleaning eating while & keeping your calorie/macro intake the same as it was on cycle to keep your gains & not add fat.

johnny75

Awards
Also, continue your cycle support supplements ( Milk thistle, hawthorne berry, etc..) during PCT.

boxcaracer

Awards
Yes, REHAB is an AI & Test Booster. H-drol is a mild PH, you should not need to worry about estro control.

Creatine, preworkout, along with your PCT is enough. Try Agmatine Sulfate with your Preworkout. Gives ya great muscle pumps.
A huge important thing to remember during PCT, cleaning eating while & keeping your calorie/macro intake the same as it was on cycle to keep your gains & not add fat.
How should I run REHAB?

tomax 20/20/10/10
DAA 6/3/3/3/3
REHAB? I was thinking 4/3/2/1/1?
support supps

(going to add in modernbcaa to help keep gains)

Also, what is your opinion on using a SARM to bridge cycles or during the end of my PCT?

johnny75

Awards
How should I run REHAB?

tomax 20/20/10/10
DAA 6/3/3/3/3
REHAB? I was thinking 4/3/2/1/1?
support supps

(going to add in modernbcaa to help keep gains)

Also, what is your opinion on using a SARM to bridge cycles or during the end of my PCT?
I would run the REHAB 4/4/4/4, take it 30-45 minutes prior to workout. There are a couple of LGI Rehab Logs in the Lockout Forum, you should check it out.
LGI makes some really great products. So I would go with their recommended dosing.
Also I would start dosing the DAA the last week of my cycle, it takes damn near 2 weeks for it to kick in.
No Sarm needed.

Im starting my SD-Halo cycle next week, & running it similar to what you are taking.

Supports Supps: LGI Damage Control, Fish Oils, Orange Triad, BCAA, Taurine (if needed)
SD 10/20/10
Halo 75/75/75/75/100

PCT:
Support Supps &
Tamox : 40/20/10/10
LGI: Rehab
Creatine Mono
Purus Lab: DPOL (DAA)
Maybe add some Anabeta if I have the extra $$

boxcaracer

Awards
I would run the REHAB 4/4/4/4, take it 30-45 minutes prior to workout. There are a couple of LGI Rehab Logs in the Lockout Forum, you should check it out.
LGI makes some really great products. So I would go with their recommended dosing.
Also I would start dosing the DAA the last week of my cycle, it takes damn near 2 weeks for it to kick in.
No Sarm needed.

Im starting my SD-Halo cycle next week, & running it similar to what you are taking.

Supports Supps: LGI Damage Control, Fish Oils, Orange Triad, BCAA, Taurine (if needed)
SD 10/20/10
Halo 75/75/75/75/100

PCT:
Support Supps &
Tamox : 40/20/10/10
LGI: Rehab
Creatine Mono
Purus Lab: DPOL (DAA)
Maybe add some Anabeta if I have the extra $$
Thanks man, really love your upfront no BS answers.
I am currently doing 75/75/75/100/100 of LGI halo-25...first cycle ever. Currently 2 days into week 3. not much yet! fingers crossed.

Do i take my tomax right before bed? and if so, can i put the liquid into cranberry juice or something along those lines? (heard it taste like crap, paint thinner, etc)

What SD are you running?
support supp brand?

also, what would you reccomend for my next cycle if all goes well with this cycle and pct?

johnny75

Awards
Thanks man, really love your upfront no BS answers.
I am currently doing 75/75/75/100/100 of LGI halo-25...first cycle ever. Currently 2 days into week 3. not much yet! fingers crossed.

Do i take my tomax right before bed? and if so, can i put the liquid into cranberry juice or something along those lines? (heard it taste like crap, paint thinner, etc)

What SD are you running?
support supp brand?

also, what would you reccomend for my next cycle if all goes well with this cycle and pct?
I took the tamox in the morning, with orange juice to help with the bland taste.
Running LGI SD-10 & LGI Halo
Supports LGI Damage Control.

Next cycle, really depends on what you want to do...
for a strength / leaner look try an EPI.
for a more strength / size try Mechabol or a DMZ/LMG Cycle.

boxcaracer

Awards
I took the tamox in the morning, with orange juice to help with the bland taste.
Running LGI SD-10 & LGI Halo
Supports LGI Damage Control.

Next cycle, really depends on what you want to do...
for a strength / leaner look try an EPI.
for a more strength / size try Mechabol or a DMZ/LMG Cycle.
Thanks for the info, I'll look into mechabol, never heard of it before. My h-drol cycle has yet to give me any reason to run a PH/DS cycle again. So far it's been very minimal at all. Maybe slight strength increases, but i've been training my dick off for 3 weeks....maybe I should just run superdrol for my next cycle eh ;p haha, joking.

johnny75

Awards
Thanks for the info, I'll look into mechabol, never heard of it before. My h-drol cycle has yet to give me any reason to run a PH/DS cycle again. So far it's been very minimal at all. Maybe slight strength increases, but i've been training my dick off for 3 weeks....maybe I should just run superdrol for my next cycle eh ;p haha, joking.
What brand of Halo did you run? Could be a bunk batch.
How is your diet? Are you eating at a surplus? Recomp?
Also at what doses are you running Halo?

On Halo, it took around 2-3 weeks for me to feel anything when I ran it.
I only gained 8 lbs (kept 6 lbs after PCT) on halo with a 250-500 calorie surplus (daily).

boxcaracer

Awards
LGI halo
My diet is a recomp, I'm 300 calories short of maintenance. I add fat really easy, so I have to keep my calories low otherwise i would gain nothing but fat like my last bulk.
75/75/75/100/100

Yeah, halo is looking like a waste of time IMO. I feel I would of been better off taking oxyelite pro and yohimbine, and upping my protein intake.
But ill see what i choose (if i choose) to run for a bulk..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what brand hdrol? and did you get it on amazon or ebay?

if you havnt noticed anything by week 4, youre either training wrong or got a bunk product

johnny75

Awards
LGI halo
My diet is a recomp, I'm 300 calories short of maintenance. I add fat really easy, so I have to keep my calories low otherwise i would gain nothing but fat like my last bulk.
75/75/75/100/100

Yeah, halo is looking like a waste of time IMO. I feel I would of been better off taking oxyelite pro and yohimbine, and upping my protein intake.
But ill see what i choose (if i choose) to run for a bulk..
It should kick in this week....LGI supplements are legit. I rarely hear of anything bad about them.
Maybe increase it to 100 the rest of this week & next week, then 125 the last week.
Also how are you dosing? You should be taking Halo twice a day, morning & preworkout or vice-a-versa.
Your eating at a deficift, so you maybe get more solid/lean, lose some fat with some strength gain.
Halo is a mild PH:
•When used in a bulking diet, users typically report gains somewhere in the 10-15lb neighbourhood on a 5 week cycle at 75mg.
•When used in a recomp diet, users typically report gains somewhere in the 7-10lb neighbourhood while simultaneously losing 1-2% bodyfat on a 5 week cycle at 75mg.
•When used in a cutting diet, users typically report gains somewhere in the 3-5lb neighbourhood while losing 2-4% bodyfat on a 5 week cycle at 75mg.

Checkout link below-

http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible/

boxcaracer

Awards
I'm on my second day of 100, and i'm thinking about upping my calories a little bit.
I take 50 in the morning, and if i can, 50 PWO.

I've read tunedsports many times.

boxcaracer

Awards
Amazon, from what i thought was a good company.

Bottle was sealed and all.

I train my dick off, Every gym session i push my self hard. Also, I know what training hard is...for me. I have upped my training and sets because of i'm h-drol.

LGI halo

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well seeing you got it from amazon, that ups the odd that it was bunk. if u dont notice anything by week 5, id say is safe to say you bought bunk hdrol

are u getting any sides at all? like back pumps?

johnny75

Awards
well seeing you got it from amazon, that ups the odd that it was bunk. if u dont notice anything by week 5, id say is safe to say you bought bunk hdrol

I agree with the above (OnionKnight), just finish up the cycle.
I get my PH's @ Lockout or the local Supplement Market.

boxcaracer

Awards

Yeah, i'm running for 5 weeks. 75/75/75/100/100

So far i've had wicked back pumps during week 3, but nothing since then. I'm also more short tempered with people..but i've been like that before this cycle.
I've noticed i don't recover any faster, muscle aren't any fuller, and to be honest, i'm weaker in some lifts.....

I'm also tired...but not lethargy (I was extremly lethargic on 1-ad 4-ad) I'm just not in the mood to do anything, working out is a pain, and i get bored with my gym sessions fast.

here is what is printed on both of my LGI bottles

MFG02-2013

johnny75

Awards
Have you lost any weight since the beginning of the cycle?
Is your waist line or bodyfat % decreased?

I would suggest incorporating Stano (@ 800-1000mg) on your next cycle.
It adds focus, aggression & helps with lethargy while on cycle.

boxcaracer

Awards
nope, no weight loss. My weight has actually stayed the same since I started, and bodyfat is coming off as the same way before I started.

I'm thinking about just stopping after week 4, and forgoing my 5th week. Starting my PCT and only running tomax and DAA, and cortisol control and keeping on top of my diet. This cycle is a waste of time in my mind, and i'd rather just end it sooner and start another one once the time comes.
What should my next cycle be? I want nothing but mass, thats it. I know diet is the most important thing, and i'm on top of that...would m-drol be a good choice?

johnny75

Awards
nope, no weight loss. My weight has actually stayed the same since I started, and bodyfat is coming off as the same way before I started.

I'm thinking about just stopping after week 4, and forgoing my 5th week. Starting my PCT and only running tomax and DAA, and cortisol control and keeping on top of my diet. This cycle is a waste of time in my mind, and i'd rather just end it sooner and start another one once the time comes.
What should my next cycle be? I want nothing but mass, thats it. I know diet is the most important thing, and i'm on top of that...would m-drol be a good choice?

For size I would suggest.....

DMZ / LMG-
http://store.*************.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104&products_id=2237

Ultradrol-
http://store.*************.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104&products_id=2002281

Which ever you decide take it with STANO!
http://store.*************.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104&products_id=2001034

Better grab the Stano quickly, it sells out fast on this site & is fairly difficult to find at a fair price sometimes.

Edit: they cut off the link. LOL. Its at Lockout.

boxcaracer

Awards
Will I be fine with just my tomax (not for human consumption?) and DAA for my pct with this weak ass h-drol?

Also, i cant find the ultradrol.

Do i stack DMZ LMG and stano? or DMZ and stano, or LMG and stano?

Also, can I run DMZ or ultradrol for a second cycle? majority of people say I should get a few cycles before I do any superdrol, m-drol, or DMZ stuff...but if h-drol if this weak, I think I can handle dmz or superdorl.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Will I be fine with just my tomax (not for human consumption?) and DAA for my pct with this weak ass h-drol?

Also, i cant find the ultradrol.

Do i stack DMZ LMG and stano? or DMZ and stano, or LMG and stano?

Also, can I run DMZ or ultradrol for a second cycle? majority of people say I should get a few cycles before I do any superdrol, m-drol, or DMZ stuff...but if h-drol if this weak, I think I can handle dmz or superdorl.
you can, but its not advised since you havnt experienced the pct of an actual cycle yet. probly havnt experienced the hepatoxicity of a normal methyl either, and dmz is a dimethyl

answer is for me bud. if your piss different? or still yellow or clear depending on hydration?

johnny75

Awards
Checkout the Lockout store - Mfr: Elite Formulations - Ultradrol
For DMZ/LMG checkout Mfr: Phantom Lab - Phorce

You can do DMZ solo or with LMG for more mass. LMG solo is not a good cycle.
Stano just helps with the lethargy from being on cycle. Its a non-Methyl compound so you can add it to your cycle.

You can run another mild PH for a 2nd cycle. But if you want mass, those are the two PH's I would run besides SD.

boxcaracer

Awards
you can, but its not advised since you havnt experienced the pct of an actual cycle yet. probly havnt experienced the hepatoxicity of a normal methyl either, and dmz is a dimethyl

answer is for me bud. if your piss different? or still yellow or clear depending on hydration?
I can what? but not advised for what?

Should I even run a PCT? or just keep all my tomax, etc for a real cycle.

Piss is normal, I got vita-dick when i take my vitamines, but normally its clear or lightly yellow....I drink lots of water.

Also, i said F it, and opened one of the capsules up, it was very hard to open btw....the powder was white and kind of chunky. I tasted about 1/4 of it, it didn't taste like much, but has almost a faint sweetness to it...****.

boxcaracer

Awards
Checkout the Lockout store - Mfr: Elite Formulations - Ultradrol
For DMZ/LMG checkout Mfr: Phantom Lab - Phorce

You can run another mild PH for a 2nd cycle. But if you want mass, those are the two PH's I would run besides SD.
You can do DMZ solo or with LMG for more mass. LMG solo is not a good cycle.
Stano just helps with the lethargy from being on cycle. Its a non-Methyl compound so you can add it to your cycle.

What is the ultradrol? I cant find info on it.

Dang, that phorce looks sick, you ever ran it? and what was the dosing at?

I may even just stop my cycle today and just run DAA., and wait for about two weeks, and by h-drol from a reputably website...but lockout doesn't have any halo...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I can what? but not advised for what?

Should I even run a PCT? or just keep all my tomax, etc for a real cycle.

Piss is normal, I got vita-dick when i take my vitamines, but normally its clear or lightly yellow....I drink lots of water.

Also, i said F it, and opened one of the capsules up, it was very hard to open btw....the powder was white and kind of chunky. I tasted about 1/4 of it, it didn't taste like much, but has almost a faint sweetness to it...****.
i mentu can run dmz, but its not advised

your hdrol was bunk. unless youre drinkin 2gallons+ a day and pissing every half hour, a methyl will at the very least make your piss a little darker and thicker. if you dont drink enough, itll make it brownish

i think u should jusst do epistane and buy it from a real legit distributor, not some amazon account. or get legit hdrol

boxcaracer

Awards
i mentu can run dmz, but its not advised

your hdrol was bunk. unless youre drinkin 2gallons+ a day and pissing every half hour, a methyl will at the very least make your piss a little darker and thicker. if you dont drink enough, itll make it brownish

i think u should jusst do epistane and buy it from a real legit distributor, not some amazon account. or get legit hdrol
God damnit....I'm pissed as hell. I wasted so much time and money... I drink a **** load of water, and piss every 30-45 minutes, sometimes every 10 and it's pure white.

So, johhny also recommended ultradrol, should I try that? I don't want to get a head of my self, and take things slow and work my way up to something strong.

I'm going to finish my cut in the next 5 weeks, and start a real cycle. It will be a bulk. Should I run h-drol for a bulk? or would epi be better?

Also, do i need a pct at all? Or can I just stop today and run some DAA just to be safe, and save my tomax and rehab for a legit cycle?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
God damnit....I'm pissed as hell. I wasted so much time and money... I drink a **** load of water, and piss every 30-45 minutes, sometimes every 10 and it's pure white.

So, johhny also recommended ultradrol, should I try that? I don't want to get a head of my self, and take things slow and work my way up to something strong.

I'm going to finish my cut in the next 5 weeks, and start a real cycle. It will be a bulk. Should I run h-drol for a bulk? or would epi be better?

Also, do i need a pct at all? Or can I just stop today and run some DAA just to be safe, and save my tomax and rehab for a legit cycle?
i would say on the far chance that it just sucked cawk for you, run your pct and get epistane instead. the only reason id advise against ultradrol or dmz is because they are dimethyls. if this was really a bunk cycle, you dont even know what normal methyl will do to you.

its hard to say whether to even do a pct or not because u dont know for absolute sure if it was crap. and not doing a pct could fuk u in the long run. but i see your side because id want to save it for the real cycle too lol. how many weeks are in right now?

boxcaracer

Awards
i would say on the far chance that it just sucked cawk for you, run your pct and get epistane instead. the only reason id advise against ultradrol or dmz is because they are dimethyls. if this was really a bunk cycle, you dont even know what normal methyl will do to you.

its hard to say whether to even do a pct or not because u dont know for absolute sure if it was crap. and not doing a pct could fuk u in the long run. but i see your side because id want to save it for the real cycle too lol. how many weeks are in right now?
I am week 4 into it, and only 5 days of 4 a day....I have not noticed any differance at all, just back pumps...and I think those are from deadlift form.

I will run DAA just to be safe and minitor my sides and estrogen signs. I really don't feel the need to run tomax or my rehab...but I also want to be safe....but this h-drol did nothing...

Also, i'll be taking around a 5 weeks break before doing another cycle. it will be a bulk, and you say epi would be my best bet? What should the dosing look like?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i was just suggesting epi because its another good mild compound and i had a prety good experience with it. i had 15mg pills and did 30/30/45/45/45/45.

you can do 30/30/40/40/50/50 or just 40 for 4 weeks if u get 10mg pills

i used epistrong for mine, but i got it on christmas with a 30% discount. look at lgi or celtic labs and buy them from their exclusive sites

boxcaracer

Awards
i was just suggesting epi because its another good mild compound and i had a prety good experience with it. i had 15mg pills and did 30/30/45/45/45/45.

i used epistrong for mine, but i got it on christmas with a 30% discount. look at lgi or celtic labs and buy them from their exclusive sites
Great, thanks Onion.
Do you have any trusted websites I should buy from? I know lockout, and strong supplements seem gtg to me.

Should I stack LMG for extra mass with my epi/havoc cycle? and can my pct be my nolva 20/20/10/10 and rehab, DAA?

after researching here is my first go around

EPI 30/40/40/40/40
LMG 75/75/75/75/75/100 OR 75
fish oil
celery seed 75mg x2
hawthorne 1-2g a day
animal flex when joints become a problem

PCT
tomax 20/20/10/10
REHAB 3/3/3/3/
DAA 6(last week of cycle)3/3/3
vitamin c 6g a day spaced out
liver support

johnny75

Awards

Onion, boxcar was looking for mass in his next cycle. Wouldnt Pmag or Mechabol (a derivative of Turnibol) be a better cycle to run for mass / size?
The reason I suggested a strong compound like DMZ & Ultradrol is because those PH's will give him the size & stregnth he is looking for.
I understand EPI is good for stregnth & leaning out, but not sure on the size & mass aspect that boxcar is expecting.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
between the easier compounds like epistane or pmag/mechabol, diet will be the determining factor on its effects. i just advised towards epi because i have personal experience with it and really enjoyed it

i agree dmz would be better for the goal though. but i advised against it for two reasons. the first being that he has zero experience with methyls since his hdrol was crap (meaning he doesnt know how a methyl will effect his body -liver, lipids, bp,prostate, hairline, stuff like that). the second being he has no experience with pct from methyls since his hdrol was crap lol. so throwing him under the msten/dmz bus is like teaching someone how to drive a motorcycle with a 1200cc hayabusa

i think epi/lmg will match his goals well enough without putting the strain on his body that 2 dimethyls would. and i think itll be a lot easier to maintain the gains from that cycle a lot easier than a sdmz run.

boxcaracer

Awards
I agree with both johnny, that a p-mag would be better for mass, or h-drol. IMO. I know somepeople don't respond to epi at all.

And I agree with onion, I want to start slow and not rush into this. So dmz m-drol will be saved for down the road when I'm more experienced.