Epistane PCT- Looking for clarity

bud8817

Awards
Hey Guys,Have been a member for a while but almost never post.I'm looking to run a epistane cycle for 4 weeks as follows- 30,30,45,45I have read so many conflicting answers to what a proper PCT should look like for an epistane cycle and just wanted to get some clarity.First off, this is my first PH in over 8 years. Ran a tren supplement many years ago and just followed what my buddy told me to do for PCT- bad idea. I got gyno in both nips. Any ways, i'm looking to run this cycle soon, but not before I'm fully educated on what I should PCT with and I want to have everything before I begin.So PCT... I have heard Nolva is a good option to run for PCT in addition to a liver support and test booster. I'm considering running this product as my PCT:Better Body Sports Complete PCT (i tried to post a link but I don't have enough posts yet).I will take that in addition to Nolva. This may sound silly, but can I buy Nolva online somewhere or do I have to go to a doctor and get a prescription? I plan to run the Nolva for 4 weeks as follows: 20,20,10,10.What else am I missing?Thanks for any help guys and don't forum rape me! haha I may be a noob but I am trying to educate myself, I've read enough threads but still feel a bit ignorant. Thanks for the help.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
prepare your butt for a raging forum death-rape

nolva dose is good. you can get it online at research chem sites. thats the only way to get a serm legally without a prescription. add the otc pct product like you suggested at its recomended dose. if it doesnt come with aristane, buy pes og erase and taper 0/0/3/3/2/1. it will extend 2 weeks after nolva ends

bud8817

Awards
prepare your butt for a raging forum death-rapenolva dose is good. you can get it online at research chem sites. thats the only way to get a serm legally without a prescription. add the otc pct product like you suggested at its recomended dose. if it doesnt come with aristane, buy pes og erase and taper 0/0/3/3/2/1. it will extend 2 weeks after nolva ends
Bitchin' thanks bro. Found a site that I can get the Nolva from, so I'm good there. And just found a site for the PES. Will research further. So with the 0/0/3/3/2/1 implies the number of pills per day during each week? So the first two weeks I would only take Nolva and Complete PCT, the third and fourth week take 3 per day and so on? Also, Should I begin taking the nolva during my 4 week of Epistane? or just start the immediate day after ending epistane? Thanks again!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you got it, and start nolva the day afer your last epistane dose

macdady

macdady

Awards
you got it, and start nolva the day afer your last epistane dose
Lol from the title of the post I was scared. But I didn't even have time to get my barrel out of my truck damn it... glad to see a post with its **** together today, I was starting to get worried

macdady

macdady

Awards
Oh and you might want to go 6 weeks with the epi. Better on the gains lol

bud8817

Awards
Oh and you might want to go 6 weeks with the epi. Better on the gains lol
I was thinking the same... Should I just continue at 45mg for the 5th and 6th week? Thanks for not getting your barrel from your truck! lmao ;)

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol I take it you got 15mg pills. Yea I would, you could try out 60 MG's but the sides you get would probably not be worth it. Especially this being your first in 8 years I would not suggest going over 45 lol

bud8817

Awards
Cool. Yeah, I have 15mg pills. I've read the safest and most effective dose would be between 30-50 mg. So I'll just stick with the 45 at max dose.

Excited to see some quick results, been cruising along naturally for the last 8 years... This should be a fun change. lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
It'll be a fun ride. Just remember to drink lots and lots of water. I found myself getting dehydrated very easily

PhatBoy07

Awards
Just curious, lets say your pct consisted of nolva, AI, DAA..... And it was lined out like this.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
AI. 0/0/3/3/2/1

Should you run your DAA at 3 grams a day for the first 4 weeks??? Or all 6 weeks of pct

macdady

macdady

Awards
That's up to you, it wouldn't hurt anything if you did though