PCT help

jackjach

Awards
Just wondering if CEL Cycle Assist and Hi Tec Nutrition Black Devil ( plus multi-vitamin, fish oil, vitamin d3) would be a sufficient PCT for a Halo Extreme cycle (50/50/75/75/75/75)? I've heard a lot of people say yes and no on Cycle Assist as a PCT.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats because cycle assist isnt a pct product. its an assist product design to help mitigate sides while on cycle.theres not a single damn thing in it ment to bring your test back to normal

it certainly wont hurt to take it during pct though. people that say take cycle asssist alone for a pct are stoopud. idk what that black devil one is

why do you not have a serm again?

macdady

macdady

Awards
You really should use a serm. The people that say you don't need one are like people who ride motorcycles without a helmet lol. Suuuure you don't "need" one but if you crash you'd probably wish you had it. Just get one and use it. I'd go with a liquid serm too, easier to split liquid than pills lol

jackjach

Awards
What would you recommend? As far as brands go?

Black devil is 3000mg DAA , 1200mg Maca, 1000mg Tribulus, 800mg Fenugreek, and 500mg ZMA.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
What would you recommend? As far as brands go?

Black devil is 3000mg DAA , 1200mg Maca, 1000mg Tribulus, 800mg Fenugreek, and 500mg ZMA.
clomid 50/50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25, whichever you choose. cant discuss brands or sources for it though. youll just need to look around for a legit research chem company and buy from them

that black devil one is good for pct. id say if the cycle was only 4 weeks, it would be fine

jackjach

Awards
Would you think that Finaflex PCT would be good with the black devil?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Would you think that Finaflex PCT would be good with the black devil?
theyre relatively the same thing. just test boosters with "pct" slapped on the bottle so people who dont know better think theyll be fine running a steroid without a proper pct

if you wanna recover and actually keep all your gains, go find a serm

macdady

macdady

Awards
Serm like clomid Nova or torem. And DAA, just buy some bulk daa, its cheap but tastes like my ass. I've found lemonade is nice to mix it with IMO. or some other proven test booster and you'll be good. Don't go spending 100 bucks on all in one "pct" pills

macdady

macdady

Awards
And an AI... almost forgot. Erase pro? Or erase maybe

jackjach

Awards
Thanks guys, I've decided to get clomid and decided on an AI as well. All the quick info was awesome! Much appreciated

macdady

macdady

Awards
No problamo good sir and have fun on cycle