New to PH's

Wuyibeast

Awards
I'm hoping someone in the UK can recommend some good sources for PCT. Preferably Clomid or Nolva. PM me please

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol read the forum rules. No sourcing

macdady

macdady

Awards
Also use your eyes, there are RC sponsors here. Just look around. And if you aren't that observant then use google

Wuyibeast

Awards
Why does everyone have to act like an *******? Ask a question, actually trying to gain knowledge and you people trying to a comedian!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Why does everyone have to act like an *******? Ask a question, actually trying to gain knowledge and you people trying to a comedian!
Not being a comedian dude just telling you you cannot ask for sources on this forum

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
There are rules. If you want advice then ask but looking UK people to source you is not allowed.

Wuyibeast

Awards
It was more like recommending trusted sources rather than going for something that I'll end up growing an extra arm with or something

macdady

macdady

Awards
Key word there is "source" lol. There are plenty of boards out there that allow sourcing... just not this one. Things that you can get legally without prescription you can ask for I think. But no test and no research chems or anything the likes of that

Wuyibeast

Awards
Fair enough, I've not got a PH yet, would prefer to have a PCT first to be on the safe side. Problem i have is there are tons of conflicting opinions on what to take, dosages, etc

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol torem Nova or clomid. I'd say the later of the two because there's a lot of people that seem to have some crazy sides.just search the forums you'll get the idea