On pct, soremess in groin/abdomen, wtf???

Leftyz

Awards
I finished 6 week hdrol cycle and I am currently 1 week into pct now.
PCT is Torem 90/60/60/30
Liv 52
DAA
Long jack
Forma 5am/5pm
Just today started getting soreness in my very lower side abdomen. Almost like a cramping. It's just above my junk so I'm guessing it has something to do with my nuts?!? Any ideas? Is it just my change in hormones/testosterone going on causing this?

bill1369

Awards
I don't if this helps or not. A few years ago I got into a building project for several months. Lots of carrying heavy stuff up and down stairs. One night I noticed my right nut was swollen and extremely tender to the touch. I kinda freaked out thinking Big C and went to a urologist. He told me it was directly related to the heavy lifting. Shortly after seeing the Dr, the construction ended and the pain went away.

Recently I decided I was not doing nearly enough squats so I ramped up doing them. Guess what? Nut pain again + pain at bottom of groin shooting into lower abdomen. I have not seen a Dr since he will just tell me to quit squatting. Now have cut back on frequency and weight (pain still there though).

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lefty, IMO you are feeling the effects of testicular atrophy, a normal side effect of being on cycle and the "boys" shrink a bit. When you are on PCT the ""boys"" return to normal size. Both the shrinking and returning to normal again can feel like a dull ache or groin pull. If you suspect something more than go see your doctor.

punisher55

Awards
Happens to me on proscar/propecia. Are you using anything like that. It is an uncommon (but not rare) side effect.

Leftyz

Awards
I am on proscar and cut into quarters. But I've been on it for 3 years and only take it 2 days then one day off. Doubt it from that as its too coincidental that I just finished a hdrol run.

Leftyz

Awards
Anyone else? Just give it more time? Add something to pct?
Get Clomid instead?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Lefty, IMO you are feeling the effects of testicular atrophy, a normal side effect of being on cycle and the "boys" shrink a bit. When you are on PCT the ""boys"" return to normal size. Both the shrinking and returning to normal again can feel like a dull ache or groin pull. If you suspect something more than go see your doctor.
This ^^^^

I notice this during most of my cycles.