PCT Help

pman12345

Awards
I will be running a 4 week SD cycle starting this Monday... just wondering if my PCT looks okay or needs any revision. All suggestions/advice are welcome.

Liquid Arimidex .5mg/ 0.5mg/ 0.25mg/ 0.25mg
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
DHEA not sure about how much
Fish oil (3-5 caps a day)
Creatine
Protein
Saw Palmetto
Red Yeast Rice
Milk Thistle

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
One thing I can offer is to replace the Milk Thistle with TUDCA. All the reports and user thoughts put this in another class compared to MT. Look it up and I think you'll agree. Good Luck.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Agreed tudca just made me feel cleaner crisper on and off cycle with sd

pman12345

Awards
Alright thanks guys. I have AI Sports Cycle Support for everyday when I am on my cycle. I'll think about picking up some TUDCA about mid cycle and run it during post cycle. Does the PCT look alright though? I'm not running a SERM even though many would say to.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running a 4 week SD cycle starting this Monday... just wondering if my PCT looks okay or needs any revision. All suggestions/advice are welcome.

Liquid Arimidex .5mg/ 0.5mg/ 0.25mg/ 0.25mg
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
DHEA not sure about how much
Fish oil (3-5 caps a day)
Creatine
Protein
Saw Palmetto
Red Yeast Rice
Milk Thistle
Don't need arimidex. Use clomid or Nolva
Don't need DHEA or saw palmetto, red yeast rice, or milk thistle. Get Cycle Assist. Add in reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to combat cortisol. TUDCA is a good option too but it's always sold out.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Arimidex is more common for "on" usage. Nolva or Clomid for pct. By your wording it seems like you went SERM-less for a reason???

macdady

macdady

Awards
Um why are you not using a SERM?

swart

Awards
I have a question about pct as well, I just finished my last cycle and I won't use steroids again for a year. I used nolvadex during my cycle also I keep using them for two weeks after. I just bought HCG but I have never used them before. I read some articles recently. As far as I understand I should have use them during the cycle. Since I did not, should I use them now? Also how should I use them?

goat23

goat23

Awards
How long ago? You can use nolv on cycle for a ai but you keep it going through 4 weeks of pct, you usually take hcg during cycle to keep the boys pumping but I have used it pct with nolv and had great redults

swart

Awards
I injected my last steroid 3 weeks ago and I keep using nolvadex 2 weeks after that. Since you think it is still okay to use hcg for pct, I was thinking to do hcg every 3 or 5 days 1500 i.u for 3 weeks. Do u think it is good or should I do differently?

macdady

macdady

Awards
I don't know why people would use a suppressive hormone in pct when your trying to help your body recoup from being suppressed. Sounds like working against your objective. If someone could explain in detail what it would help do then I'd say go ahead but otherwise I wouldn't suggest it... and how about using Google a bit? Lol

willie_903

Awards
6'2, 41 years old, 93kg

I am 15 days into my PCT after my first ever cycle of Epistane and was just wanting to get some feedback.

My cycle looked like this:
1st week: 10/20/20/20/20/20/20
2nd week-6th week: 30 mg per day
Also took N2Guard throughout the entire cycle.

Once the Epistance "kicked in" which was about week three I made consistent gains in strength throughout the entire cycle. My energy level was great, no lethargy, great sex drive. Overall weight gain was 7 lbs and remained lean. Just experienced headaches. My blood work mid cycle showed normal liver values.

PCT:
Dynamisan: 2.835 g of arginine and aspartic acid corresponding to 5.0 g of arginine aspartate 2.165 g acid. 5.0 g of arginine aspartate.
17-T SOMATOCRI-MX: 6 pills taken twice a day
N2Guard: 7 tablets split into two doses
Revolution PCT: 4 tablets at night

Had blood work done recently and the liver values are normal and my testosterone is in the normal range in the upper 50 percentile. At this point I am feeling the lethargy and my strength is not as consistent as it was.

Thoughts?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Alright thanks guys. I have AI Sports Cycle Support for everyday when I am on my cycle. I'll think about picking up some TUDCA about mid cycle and run it during post cycle. Does the PCT look alright though? I'm not running a SERM even though many would say to.
I hope you change your mind on the serm. SD isn't some light little ph, its just a steroid in a pill lol. You will need one, and what the hell? You are using adex (RC I'm assuming) which means the serms are on the next page over on the website your probably getting g it from lol that's just plan stupidity or arrogance not to have one for 4 weeks of SD.

macdady

macdady

Awards
6'2, 41 years old, 93kg

I am 15 days into my PCT after my first ever cycle of Epistane and was just wanting to get some feedback.

My cycle looked like this:
1st week: 10/20/20/20/20/20/20
2nd week-6th week: 30 mg per day
Also took N2Guard throughout the entire cycle.

Once the Epistance "kicked in" which was about week three I made consistent gains in strength throughout the entire cycle. My energy level was great, no lethargy, great sex drive. Overall weight gain was 7 lbs and remained lean. Just experienced headaches. My blood work mid cycle showed normal liver values.

PCT:
Dynamisan: 2.835 g of arginine and aspartic acid corresponding to 5.0 g of arginine aspartate 2.165 g acid. 5.0 g of arginine aspartate.
17-T SOMATOCRI-MX: 6 pills taken twice a day
N2Guard: 7 tablets split into two doses
Revolution PCT: 4 tablets at night

Had blood work done recently and the liver values are normal and my testosterone is in the normal range in the upper 50 percentile. At this point I am feeling the lethargy and my strength is not as consistent as it was.

Thoughts?
Holy crap that was a waste of a cycle lol ramped all the way up to 30mgs?...anyway where is your serms mister?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro your running SD with no serm Wtf man you spend all this money on bull **** roots but not on a serm? COMe ON MAN!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol....the correct response is "where da fawk is your serm"
Yes I agree I would definitely add a low 25 mg dose of clomid during PCT. But he is proposing a n OTC PCT which I stated he should add in DAA if this is the route he wants to take. And for the record I have run a successful OTC PCT with bloods to prove it, but it is always best to at least run clomid during the PCT.

willie_903

Awards
Holy crap that was a waste of a cycle lol ramped all the way up to 30mgs?...anyway where is your serms mister?
I had good gains and minimal shutdown on a lower dose. What makes my cycle a waste? What would be your ideal cycle. Anybody else have any feedback?

macdady

macdady

Awards
I had good gains and minimal shutdown on a lower dose. What makes my cycle a waste? What would be your ideal cycle. Anybody else have any feedback?
30 pretty much minimum for any sot of gains. Should a just stared at 30 if that's where you wanted to be and then ramp up from there. And with no serm how was recovery? Shuting down is shuting down lol your body doesn't have a dimmer switch.
Wasn't a complete waste sense it yielded gains but you could have had a much better run. Also not having a serm. At least could have had one on hand. Just my opinion

willie_903

Awards
30 pretty much minimum for any sot of gains. Should a just stared at 30 if that's where you wanted to be and then ramp up from there. And with no serm how was recovery? Shuting down is shuting down lol your body doesn't have a dimmer switch.
Wasn't a complete waste sense it yielded gains but you could have had a much better run. Also not having a serm. At least could have had one on hand. Just my opinion
Recovery seems to be going well. (3 weeks, 2 Days in) Decent maintenance of strength. Libido is not as high as before but exists. Not exactly sure how I am supposed to feel. Nuts ache from time to time.

Current Regiment:

3G DAA in the AM
N2Guard (7 tablets split into 2 doses)
Finaflex Revolution PCT

So what would you do different next time? I know you are going to mention the SERM but curious about going above 30mg but believe there is a fine line between just right and too much.

willie_903

Awards
Also the Armistane in the Revolution PCT does the job of keeping estrogen and cortisol levels in check which is why I didn't opt for the more pharmaceutical type SERMs.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also the Armistane in the Revolution PCT does the job of keeping estrogen and cortisol levels in check which is why I didn't opt for the more pharmaceutical type SERMs.
How did you like the Revolutionary PCT product?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it all the way through my cycle and now in my second week of pct. Seems to be working great.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is my first time using it but I do like it and believe it definitely does the job!
Yeah it looks like a pretty good product and I know they are running a crazy good sale on it something like 19 or 20 bucks.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did your cycle look like?

Trest 40/60/70/
Mstene 0/20/34/34/34
Ment 0/0/0/3 days 60/75/75

F.F. revolution black at 2.5 weeks and through pct.

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Torem 60/60
Daa

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT revolution is a damn fine product. In these cases a nice addition to your pct.(with sd and other harsh compounds you also need a serm)

I'm currently on finaflex 1 andro, and will use the pct revolution for PCT. Best thing about our 1 andro and 1 alpha is that pct revolution is enough for PCT.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes I agree I would definitely add a low 25 mg dose of clomid during PCT. But he is proposing a n OTC PCT which I stated he should add in DAA if this is the route he wants to take. And for the record I have run a successful OTC PCT with bloods to prove it, but it is always best to at least run clomid during the PCT.
What compound

mbrane

mbrane

Awards
6'2, 41 years old, 93kg

Thoughts?
Thoughts? Yeah. I'm pretty sure that you just hijacked this thread!