C

ccab

Awards
Hi,

I'm planning to do the following cycle:

Week 1-7: 3md LGD ed
Week 8-13: 20mg Osta ed
Week 14-15: 3g DAA ed

From what I've read I'll need a pct. It's easy for me to get some Clomid. A dosage as low as 25mg each day should be enough, but when?

I've done two Osta cycles without a PCT before. Everything went fine.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is LGD? I would run clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks just as a precaution. Osta will shut you down some. Take the DAA for 4 weeks as well.

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if the bloodwork at http://www.ergo-log.com/lgd4033.html is anything to by you will be shutdown after 7 weeks of LGD so will definitely need the clomid.

The new SARM did have some side effects. The 1 mg dose resulted in a statistically significant reduction of free testosterone in the blood. As you can see in the figure above, after three weeks of taking 1 mg LGD-4033 the testosterone level was only restored to its normal level after five weeks. And before you ask: no, the test subjects did not do post-cycle therapy.

C

ccab

Awards
I know I will need the Clomid, but the question is: After LGD with Osta, or after Osta with DAA?

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to see how shutdown you feel after the LGD. If you have major problems in the libido department after the LGD then there's not much point taking the Osta as this will make the situation worse. I would say do the 7 weeks LGD and if there aren't any shutdown problems then run the Clomid with Osta. If there are shutdown problems then drop the Osta and just run DAA/Clomid and save the Osta for a later run.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why people think running osta (something suppressive) is a good idea during PCT. I wouldn't run anything suppressive for more than 8 weeks. I think you'd be better to either run both at the same time for 8 weeks or run LGD now and osta later. Maybe someone can chime in if I'm missing something but SARM's during PCT doesn't make much sense to me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm not sure why people think running osta (something suppressive) is a good idea during PCT. I wouldn't run anything suppressive for more than 8 weeks. I think you'd be better to either run both at the same time for 8 weeks or run LGD now and osta later. Maybe someone can chime in if I'm missing something but SARM's during PCT doesn't make much sense to me.
I ran osta during pct, it only helps to maintain gains

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I ran osta during pct, it only helps to maintain gains
Osta itself in high doses is suppressive. I was just looking and did find some people who ran osta with clomid and DAA and had a successful PCT after some hefty cycles with blood work to prove it. Looks like they taper down the dose during the PCT something like 25/15/12.5/10. Just doesn't seem right lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is LGD? I would run clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks just as a precaution. Osta will shut you down some. Take the DAA for 4 weeks as well.
LGD is the latest, newest and hottest SARM.

I know I will need the Clomid, but the question is: After LGD with Osta, or after Osta with DAA?
Osta is suppressive, I would not run it in pct. As a matter of fact, I wouldnt run it at all, it would be good to run LGD on its own, its powerful and it would be good to know how well it works for you, you may not need Osta....at least save a stack for a later run.

Osta itself in high doses is suppressive. I was just looking and did find some people who ran osta with clomid and DAA and had a successful PCT after some hefty cycles with blood work to prove it. Looks like they taper down the dose during the PCT something like 25/15/12.5/10. Just doesn't seem right lol.
I agree.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Might be a worth while idea to bridge ostra into PCT it seems to show some suppression but not as much as most Hormones from the blood work I have seen.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran 20mgs straight through for 6 weeks, libido came back 3 weeks into pct.....

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

From what I've read I'll need a pct. It's easy for me to get some Clomid. A dosage as low as 25mg each day should be enough, but when?

That looks like a great stack! I've lots of positive feedback about LGD. Will you be logging this?

C

ccab

Awards
So now we can read about all possible combinations of LGD and Ostarine in a cycle :D What I love about the Osta is that it really kills the shoulder pains I get from time to time. That's why I might even need it after the LGD.

I should get the stuff later this day. Would love to start the cycle today, but my last cycle Ostarine (ran it for 6 weeks at 20mg) was just 2 1/2 weeks ago..

ELROCK

A log is a lot of work, but I'll think about making a small one ;)

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hi,

Did you complete this cycle? How did it go?

B

Brolz

Awards
Osta is good for pct, minimal to no shutdown at proper dosage (15-25mg) and max gains and joint health, take time off after pct w osta, lgd is awesome, throw the daa in with the osta after lgd

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rad83 Anabolics 2
M Supplements 8
S Anabolics 24
Sheriff Morri Anabolics 42
X Anabolics 18