Pct regiment

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
I'm wondering what everyone's opinion is on my pct. I'm 5'8" 165 10%BF train 5-6 days a week and my diet is super clean at 3000 cals/day. I'm going to run 300mg/week of test cyp for weeks. I was planning on running clomid only starting it the last week of my cycle due to the fact that cyp has such a long half life and it should be up to speed by the time the cyp is out of system. I was going to run the clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what everyone's opinion is on my pct. I'm 5'8" 165 10%BF train 5-6 days a week and my diet is super clean at 3000 cals/day. I'm going to run 300mg/week of test cyp for weeks. I was planning on running clomid only starting it the last week of my cycle due to the fact that cyp has such a long half life and it should be up to speed by the time the cyp is out of system. I was going to run the clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25.
Think you forgot to put how many weeks you're running cyp. Definitely wait 2 full weeks after your last test injection before starting clomid. You gotta let your test levels drop back to normal first.
I would definitely include some sort of test booster PCT (daa maybe). I'm starting my pct next week and I'm running clomid at 100/100/50/50.
And are you including hcg on cycle? I highly recommend it

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
I've heard a lot about HCG lately some say run during cycle and some say after so I'm not sure which to go by. I've also heard to run arimadex during as well. My test level was at 236 last time I had blood work and 300mg/week being a low dose I didn't think gyno would be an issue. Yeah I have DAA already I forgot to mention that.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Yea, a lot of people talk about hcg post cycle... makes no sense. You need to start it 2nd week of your cycle at 250iu 3 times per week, and run it through week 10. That will keep the boys full throughout the cycle, and will allow regular function to resume much easier.

Then allow your natural test production to slowly come back as the cyp runs out.
So start pct week 13.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can also blast hcg the last few weeks if you haven't been running it the whole cycle.

I would also suggest a cortisol control supp like reduce xt introduced in week 3 of pct.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
You can also blast hcg the last few weeks if you haven't been running it the whole cycle.

I would also suggest a cortisol control supp like reduce xt introduced in week 3 of pct.
I would agree. If u haven't been using it, id definitely use it at the end