Clomid, nolva, Or tamox for msten/trenazone cycle?
- 06-21-2013, 01:58 AM
- 06-21-2013, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by nelson44bears
06-21-2013, 11:24 AM
there was some speculation against nolva and progestins because of a study showing that nolva caused progesterone receptor expression. meaning combining the two would spike prolactin
but then there was another study disproving it. showing that nolva actually downregulated progesterone receptors.
i used to be against nolva for progestins, but now i dont really know. so im on team clomid now
06-21-2013, 01:47 PM
06-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By scooby in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-20-2007, 11:32 AM
- By the42nd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-11-2006, 10:43 PM
- By Tie in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2005, 03:58 AM
- By d00fy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-10-2005, 09:24 AM
- By SHSUStudent in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2005, 04:20 PM