Clomid, nolva, Or tamox for msten/trenazone cycle?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I understand this stuff has been discussed before. Everyone has their favorites. But I understand nolva isn't friendly with dienolone? Just looking for some input and opinions. Thanks!

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I understand this stuff has been discussed before. Everyone has their favorites. But I understand nolva isn't friendly with dienolone? Just looking for some input and opinions. Thanks!
First, manage estrogen on cycle with an AI, not a serm. Then It's highly unlikely that Nolva would even need to enter the discussion.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
there was some speculation against nolva and progestins because of a study showing that nolva caused progesterone receptor expression. meaning combining the two would spike prolactin

but then there was another study disproving it. showing that nolva actually downregulated progesterone receptors.

i used to be against nolva for progestins, but now i dont really know. so im on team clomid now

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
First, manage estrogen on cycle with an AI, not a serm. Then It's highly unlikely that Nolva would even need to enter the discussion.
This is in PCT so, Im not talking about on cycle. Referring to Post cycle, which would be best?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I did post it in "Post Cycle Therapy" lol :wave2: