Help with PCT and cycle assist recommendations - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with PCT and cycle assist recommendations

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Help with PCT and cycle assist recommendations

Hello, was hoping for some insight. Looking to start 1st ph cycle of Epi only, and decided to use Havoc. Decided to use Epi due to lower side effects, and not looking to go crazy and **** myself up on multiple stacks. 33 male, 190lbs with about 7% bf... Looking to increase strength but put on lean gains. Protocol will be as follows: 30/30/40/40/40/40

Questions are - Thinking of using AI Sports Nutrition cycle assist. Will this be sufficient, or is there a better product recommendation?

Tudca - is it necessary (or a good idea) to take it a week or two before cycle. Should I take this with PCT as well?

PCT - This is a large concern for me. Again, not looking to **** myself up. I know Epi may be considered a milder ph, but it's an active so I want to do the right thing. Is Revolution PCT sufficient? If so, how many pills should I take, since there are proprietary blends? I know nolva is recommended, but the only thing I can find is Amazon selling it from Thailand (real deal?) and Iron Dragon Tamoxifen Citrate (real deal?). Not sure if anyone can give website recommendations, but any insight is helpful. Or should I just tell my doc I'm running ph and he needs to prescribe me nolva lol?? Thank you

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

You need a SERM for Epi, otherwise you will phuck yoursel up.
    This is my PCT for an Epi solo cycle:
    Clomid: 100mg first day then 50 mg for a week. This is to jumpstart your HPTA (YOU WILL BE SUPRESSED AFTER 6 weeks on Epi).
    Nolva: 20-20-10-10

You can also add a OTC AI such as Armistane, and DAA.

Epi is great, but beware of possible gyno is you are prone to it. I am currently on Caber for it, since I got some gyno flares while on PCT.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Thank you. I didn't mention, but will also do a OTC AI and DAA to boost test. I know it can't be discussed here, but am I at least sniffing in the right place with Iron Dragon? Not looking for a cheap or ineffective SERM.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I would not know, my friend, I live in Argentina and since my country is a joke in many aspects, I can buy prescription drugs without one, in almost any pharmacy.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jiggabyte13 View Post
    Thank you. I didn't mention, but will also do a OTC AI and DAA to boost test. I know it can't be discussed here, but am I at least sniffing in the right place with Iron Dragon? Not looking for a cheap or ineffective SERM.
    no youre not. you wont find it on amazon because its illegal to sell. you need to look into research chem websites that sell the serms for "research purposes". once you find a coe sources, google search them for reviews on legitimacy and make your best judgement call on if you trust it or not

Similar Forum Threads

1. need a little help with pct and prop cycle
    By meatcleaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 03:43 AM
  2. help with a first cycle and pct
    By wired in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 09:52 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 09:19 PM
  4. help with pct? off a furaz and epi cycle.
    By Bendiesel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 03:27 AM
  5. Been a while, need help with PCT for Tren Ace and Prop Cycle
    By SirJuice in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 09:16 PM