Need some pct help

Jagsfreak

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of Epi2A3a by vital labs stacked with Xtreme shred by anabolic tech I was wondering if the pct I bought below will be enough which I'm guessing no from what I've been reading now but if I can use that along with something else for my pctFinaflex revolution pct and test combo And cycle support went with cel cycle assist

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do some more research.... this is your first cycle i take it

Jagsfreak

Awards
Second took primabol and that cycle went fine but I had everything layed out for me lol I'm no expert with this and the research I do seems like it varies per person I'm just trying to find a general post cycle for what I'm taking

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a SERM

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Should be good to go. Get some cycle support like Cycle Assist to run during your cycle as well.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Get a SERM

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Should be good to go. Get some cycle support like Cycle Assist to run during your cycle as well.
This^

Don't underestimate how important pct is... Trust me, you dont want your next post to be "gyno help!" Or "no sex drive and I lost all my gains after cycle"

Google is your best friends, find a real pct or RC company with a good reputation

Jagsfreak

Awards
Appreciate the help guys ill go ahead and throw away the finaflex products lol can anyone pm on where to actually get nolva that's legit!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Appreciate the help guys ill go ahead and throw away the finaflex products lol can anyone pm on where to actually get nolva that's legit!
its against the rules.....