EPN Havoc PCT?

JReeves

Awards
I'm planning on running Havoc for 4 weeks. Would Anabolic Innovations PCT Support be good to run as my PCT?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, not on its own.

Get nolva and run this pct

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Pct support
X/x/x/x
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

JReeves

Awards
Do you guys think Havoc would help me gain some weight and muscle?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Food really helps gain weight I hear.

JReeves

Awards
Food? Ok I knew that but my question was about Havoc. Would it complement a good diet in order to gain weight?

FranARG

Awards
Come on....your weight is 145lb, DO NOT run any cycle, train, eat, sleep and then, consider it..

JReeves

Awards
Ok will do. I've been lifting for about 2 years. I eat alot I've tried eating clean and dirty bulking but neither seems to add much weight. I see strength increases constantly just not a whole lot of difference in the mirror. My workouts consist of heavy weights with low reps. I do chest and tris, back and bis, legs and shoulders in pairs on different days. Any suggestions? I take creatine before and after workouts and whey after workouts. I don't do alot of running because it seems to make me lose weight fast.

JReeves

Awards
Ok will do. I've been lifting for about 2 years. I eat alot I've tried eating clean and dirty bulking but neither seems to add much weight. I see strength increases constantly just not a whole lot of difference in the mirror. My workouts consist of heavy weights with low reps. I do chest and tris, back and bis, legs and shoulders in pairs on different days. Any suggestions? I take creatine before and after workouts and whey after workouts. I don't do alot of running because it seems to make me lose weight fast.

FranARG

Awards
If you eat enough, you will gain weight. Some people just need to eat more than others, since their methabolism is different.
Eat milk, lots of whole milk. That works for me when trying to gain weight.
You could also try a weight gainer.

Keep it simple like this, and then after gaining 15lb or so, jump into juice. Also, I take for granted that you BF is fairly low, around 14% or so.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
if you can't gain without steroids, what do you think is going to happen when you come off cycle?

JReeves

Awards
I'm 23 years old. I haven't measured my BF but I would say between 12 and 14 percent. Would a picture be helpful?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 23 years old. I haven't measured my BF but I would say between 12 and 14 percent. Would a picture be helpful?
Dont run havoc, eat 700+ over maintenance for calories, train hard (volume or power) and rest. 145lbs is tiny I wouldn't even consider running anything until you're up in the 175+ range , depending on bf.