Nolvaldex+DAA+Reduce Xt

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Anyone can give me a cycle info after my last pin!?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are you running? If test e, start PCT 2 weeks after last pin.

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
I run test prop for 2weeks and Continue tren And drostalone for 3-5weeks and winny for 6-8weeks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I run test prop for 2weeks and Continue tren And drostalone for 3-5weeks and winny for 6-8weeks.
If they are all fast acting eaters you can start 3 days after your last pin. Epic cycle. How is it going?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
You mean I should start now even though I'm taking winstrol? I lose 5% fats its amazing result

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
What are you running? If test e, start PCT 2 weeks after last pin.

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
The problem is I can't take 10 of nolvadex because mind is 20mg capsule. Should I take daa at the same time or ending first at nolvadex before take daa

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You mean I should start now even though I'm taking winstrol? I lose 5% fats its amazing result
I can't help you unless you lay out your cycle for me in detail. Type out your cycle week by week for me. Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The problem is I can't take 10 of nolvadex because mind is 20mg capsule. Should I take daa at the same time or ending first at nolvadex before take daa
You can take nolva and daa at the same time.

For 10mg of nolva, you can either split the pill or take it ever other day since the half life is so long.

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
You can take nolva and daa at the same time.

For 10mg of nolva, you can either split the pill or take it ever other day since the half life is so long.
No ****. Cut the capsule. Is that quite dangerous. Any other option!?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Wow quiet a d!ck lol he gave you two options fool.

macdady

macdady

Awards
What's "SB!"? Listen not trying to be mean but being nasty won't get you too far. Maybe you should have thought this cycle to the end instead of waiting and then running to the forums for last minute "plan my pct for me" lol? No need to get testy... no pun intended lol

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
What's "SB!"? Listen not trying to be mean but being nasty won't get you too far. Maybe you should have thought this cycle to the end instead of waiting and then running to the forums for last minute "plan my pct for me" lol? No need to get testy... no pun intended lol
Ahaha! Noob!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Uh huh... my words escape me. At least I properly plan my **** the entire way through, I mean really? This isn't Xbox live dude

macdady

macdady

Awards
Here I'll play nice with you. Of you won't take Mr warbirds advice and you still have time before your cycle ends, just order some liquid nolva so you can dose it any way you want otherwise take your pills like a man and be quiet

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yes, cutting the capsule is very dangerous. Some guys have cut off their finger in the process. I suggest using a butter knife.
Hell no! Obviously you have never peeled you skin with a butter knife :p. I suggest full face shield with a hacksaw with a blade with at least 60tpi... oh and also cow hide gloves in case you slip lmao