Liquid Clomiphene question

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I got my order of liquid clomiphene and I'm not sure what its suppose to look like. I got some torem from a buddy and it didn't look any thing like this. It looks like crushed pills but its also a liquid. I recognize the taste but i don't think if it's suppose to look that way.
If anyone can help be much appreciated!

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Does it look like little granules in the liquid? If so it probably just means the clomiphene isn't soluble in that liquid. Probably nothing to worry about as long as you know the company is legit. That is how many of my RC ai and serms have been before

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Does it look like little granules in the liquid? If so it probably just means the clomiphene isn't soluble in that liquid. Probably nothing to worry about as long as you know the company is legit. That is how many of my RC ai and serms have been before
Well it's like solid.. Not liquid I heat it up each dose and it turns into a liquid

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Uhhhhh... Never heard of that before. I don't know what kind of solution it could be if its a solid at room temp.... If it was just powder or pills then that would (obviously) make sense. What you are describing to me sounds like a sludge that you have to heat up to make a liquid? Idk... Sketchy

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Sounds sketchy. This is one of the reasons why I hate Research chems. You can never really be positive about what your getting

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Sounds sketchy. This is one of the reasons why I hate Research chems. You can never really be positive about what your getting
It works though I know I can feel my estrogen go down day by day but it's werid Ill heat it up Nd it'll be a liquid then ill leave it sittin for a min And goes back to sludge like stuff... I can post pics if you want to see