PCT advice

thinblueline1

Awards
Hi Everyone!

I have read over the rules twice and specifically searched for the word "steroids" to understand what I could and could not talk about. I am in no way asking for a source in this thread, only on a PCT.

In several months I hope to run a cycle of m14. I will couple it with N2-Guard, milk thistle, fish-oil, and daily vitamin.

I plan to have letro in physical reach in case gyno shows up in a large quick form. I also plan to have nolvadex in hand as well in case gyno shows up in a small form. Arimidex will likely be my primary anti estrogen player during my cycle but I am undecided if I will proceed without an AE considering my precautions. But I am interested to see the feedback on that stance.

I was thinking of taking clomid for my PCT but was not sure exactly how much is required for this particular cycle. I have yet to find a *worthy* test booster to combine it with.

I will have spent a full 365 days of training and dieting specifically for this cycle. I still have some time to go but I am getting close. I want to this right and by the book (wish there was one). It is important to me I do it correctly.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is always a good option as a test booster. Start it day 1 of PCT. I would also get a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT for PCT. Start it week 3. Everything else looks good though!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Revolution PCT and Pure test both by finaflex make a good addition to your PCT.

50mg of arimistane per cap in Revolution PCT combined with the DAA in Pure test.

Win Win combo.

thinblueline1

Awards
DAA is always a good option as a test booster. Start it day 1 of PCT. I would also get a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT for PCT. Start it week 3. Everything else looks good though!
I appreciate your response. It makes me feel like my researching paid off!

thinblueline1

Awards
Revolution PCT and Pure test both by finaflex make a good addition to your PCT.

50mg of arimistane per cap in Revolution PCT combined with the DAA in Pure test.

Win Win combo.
I will dig into them and find out what I can. I appreciate your response.

thinblueline1

Awards
When would I begin taking the Revolution PCT and Pure test? Directly after or a bit before I come off the cycle?

I am a little perplexed with the dosage of the clomid as well. I have seen people take 500 mg the first day off cycle then 200mg for three days, while others have taken 100mg first day off then 50mg for six days.

Would you be kind enough to show me a specific dosage ED for my PCT?

*I understand questions like this can be irritating but there is more confusing stuff out there than you might think. I have an great understanding, but I really want this to be the best it can be.*

Thank you

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When would I begin taking the Revolution PCT and Pure test? Directly after or a bit before I come off the cycle?

I am a little perplexed with the dosage of the clomid as well. I have seen people take 500 mg the first day off cycle then 200mg for three days, while others have taken 100mg first day off then 50mg for six days.

*I understand questions like this can be irritating but there is more confusing stuff out there than you might think. I have an great understanding, but I really want this to be the best it can be.*

Thank you
Clomid
50/50/25/25

Some people do 100 for the first 2-3 days, but IMO it's not needed.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you
I would take the DAA (pure test for example) from the first day of pct.

The Revolution PCT start in week 3 of PCT.....take it for 4 weeks, taper down.

thinblueline1

Awards
Much appreciated Warbird. Another thing I was able to confirm today. It feels good to get real advice.

thinblueline1

Awards
Now my PCT is completed! I really appreciate your guy's help. I feel like I am ready to go but I must stick to my original plan.

Once again, thank you

thinblueline1

Awards
That was thoughtful. I bought the combo for $17. However, I would have liked to find this one just a few minutes earlier lol.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Hey not to hi jack this thread but I need a little pct advice as well. I plan to run the new Sarm LGD-4033 and since it can cause significant shutdown such as a test based cycle it is advised to use a thorough PCT. So I chose Nolva as my serm because I didn't like the idea of emotional or vision sides that come with Clomid. I also purchased the PCT revolution bundle pack and that comes with DAA as well, I also got Men's virility made by NOW just in case a loss of libido occurs. My main question is how should I set this up, I was thinking something like this but the numbers I'm still not set on.

PCT: Nolva 40/40/30/20/20 ( clearly I have no idea how much I'll need because I can't find much on pct in regards to LGD)
DAA 3/3/3/3/3
Finaflex revolution black 0/0/2-3/2-3/2-3/2-3/1
NOW Mens viritlity- As needed throughout the cycle
Albuterol- I will take 2 weeks on one off then 2 again ( to control cortisol,maintain strength, and hopefully cut a little bit)

thinblueline1

Awards
hopefully things guys can help you out. I would hate to give advice when I am just now starting out. I will say the PCT mg look okay. I am planning to use Nolva during the cycle to prevent gyno. Are you using anything during your cycle?

Lastly, I didn't know albuterol had any positives like that. My fiance has an albuterol inhaler lol.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Yea I hope so too, but thanks for your input. As for on cycle assist I will probably use the Men's Virility for libido through out and if estro sides flare up I might start to use nolva at a lower dose but hopefully that doesn't happen I plan to keep the cycle relativity short so I hope i'm ok. As for the albuterol I am pretty excited about it, this will be my first time running it, it is supposed to be just about as good as clen for fat loss but without the crappy sides, and unfortunately the inhaler is a bit different then the liquid form you can buy on various websites. People take something like 4-6 mg 3x a day for albuterol so it would be like sucking down a can of the inhaler everyday.