Trenazone gyno!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
So I'm in week 3 of PCT after a Super DMZ 2.0 and Trenazone cycle and I noticed some gyno. I noticed the first symptoms during the cycle, which was towards the end of the cycle so I stopped and went directly into PCT. Nips started feeling sensitive but no lumps from what I could tell and it seemed to go away.

I was taking Forma Stanzol during cycle and continued using it into PCT. I've also been on Nolva since day 1 of PCT at 20mg. The gyno seemed to have subsided until about a week ago my right nip started hurting pretty bad and I noticed a lump bigger than a pea. It's not very noticeable just by looking at it, though.

I've taken Pmag, Hdrol, Superdrol, DMZ, Ultradrol, and Trenazone(once before) and never even had anything close to gyno. I ran an Ultradrol/Trenazone cycle once before and didn't gyno. In that cycle I didn't take the Tren to the max dose, during this past cycle I did ramp the Tren up to the max dose, so I'm convinced that is the culprit.

I didn't think I was prone to gyno at all since I've run superdrol about 5 times with barely any sides at all. I guess Tren is a different animal.

I usually don't post like this but after researching I'm not really finding the right answers. I was hoping to get some insight from you guys.
I've come to the conclusion that I need to get a hold of some letro. Looks like I won't be able to have it in my hands for maybe 2 to 3 weeks.
Will it even be worth it to order it and wait that long while continuing PCT? I'm still taking the Nolva and Forma and I'm also taking a test booster.
I've read about caber as well but it seems like that is better as a preventative and is too late to use it now.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I would get letro for sure. And why is it taking so long? You can order online and get it in 2-3 days.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply! The domestic sources I know of usually have a minimum of around $200. I was gonna get it from the same place I got my Nolva which is why it was going to take so long. Any suggestions? Thanks again.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Another question, should I continue to use the Forma while on Letro??