Couple of questions for hdrol pct.

Z

z00k

Awards
Couple of quick questions for you more experienced guys.

I'm 28 days into my first cycle, (Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75) Around the 23rd/24th days of the cycle I started to notice some flare up from a small case of pubertal gyno that I've had since I was young. (picked hdrol in part because it's non aromatizing and had read plenty of logs of people with pubertal gyno having no problems)

Anyways, I started taking nolva at 10mg ED and so far it seems to be doing the job, lump has not gotten any larger and may have actually shrank a bit.

My original PCT looked like this:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT assist
reduce XT
Also have some leftover DAA on hand

But now that I am taking the 10mg nolva on cycle, will there be a need for me to modify my PCT, or do I just step up the nolva to 20mg ED when I finish the hdrol?

I'm going to be picking up some more nolvadex here shortly and am wondering if I will need to add anything else into PCT.

A few people have recomended that I add clomid into PCT along with nolva, and others have suguested the use of an AI, although I'm kinda worried this will crush estrogen levels.

Thanks for the advice guys, and yes I've got plenty of nolva on hand for the meantime.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Naw, keep with the original PCT plan. Looks great. An AI could help if the nolva isn't enough for the gyno.

Z

z00k

Awards
Awesome, thanks.

I'll probably order and AI tomorrow just to be safe. Any advice on dosing?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dosing the whole PCT or just AI?