PCT after Epistane 7 weeks cycle!!

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I'm on my second week of Epistane cycle (Brawn Nutrition EPI), i've planned to run it like 30/40/40/50/50/50/60, so for my PCT i've BPS Endosurge Turbo, Lean Xtreme by DS, DAA (2 months supply) and ATD; so what yopu think about it?? Will those supps enough to cover every kind of sides after the 7 weeks' cycle?? I don't wanna use a SERM just because i've had some libido issues in the past cycle (Nolva killed my libido), so, please let me know if you've different thoughts. Oh, i also would to know at which dosage i'd run ATD to prevent any libido drop (maybe add 2caps a day 25mg + 25mg inb the last two weeks of my PCT regimen??).Thanks a lot. Hope someone will help me to potimize at its max my cycle and pct!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Almost every answer you get will say use a serm....

macdady

macdady

Awards
From all I've been told and read(I guess I'm lucky nobody has yelled at me yet for any questions I've asked in the past lol) but that seems like a big dosed cycle to not have a SERM. they are cheap dude RC or online pharm's. They aren't hard to get just get some torem or Nova just in case... that way when your balls shrivel and die you get them back with a real pct lol

Last edited:
macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm going to be running a epi and stano cycle pretty soon and at 20/20/30/30/40/40 or 50 and I've got a serm and other pct add on's aswell. If you value your boys you will get a serm lol. Just sayin

Last edited:

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
So, no way to stay safe without it??
And what about Atd??

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
And..., in any case, nolva at what dosage for a monthly pct???

macdady

macdady

Awards
Safe is a relative term lol. You could cycle without any pct whatsoever and be fine(by fine I mean months of hormonal imbalance and no dick in some cases)...BUT lose all that may have been gained(unless your a freak of nature) so yes you could do without. But with it you will get back to normal faster which means you keep more. As for dosing I've never used Nova myself but most of what I see guys dosing is something like 20/20/10/10... also I'd like to see some more experienced guys say something as well (besides calling you a fool for not having a serm... honestly I see no need to bash people for not having the knowledge, just inform and be nice lol)

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
For me isn't a problem to get nolva without.prescription, i was asking just because i thought that epi is a mild ph so didn't think a serm was a staple for it!! In any case i wanna be on the right side so i'll have nolva in hand instead.of atd (sold.it to a friend today, ahah)!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
For me isn't a problem to get nolva without.prescription, i was asking just because i thought that epi is a mild ph so didn't think a serm was a staple for it!! In any case i wanna be on the right side so i'll have nolva in hand instead.of atd (sold.it to a friend today, ahah)!!
It's not a PH its an active steroid you need a SERM 20/20/10/10/10 the last week of the SERM add in ATD 2 a day for 2 weeks 1 a day for two weeks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a long and high dosed cycle. Get a SERM for sure

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA or Cycle Assist
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Should be good to go with that. Could add ATD at the end like harbonah suggested.