How does one get Clomid?

A

anon12345

Awards
First off, I am not asking anyone here to send it or "hook" me up with a supplier. I just want to know a legitimate way to get legitimate Clomid. I have been doing research for the past few years on cycles and am old enough to finally start one.

Here or some ways I've thought of getting it.
  • Online website (don't feel comfortable that I'll get the actual thing without a website that requires a prescription)
  • Random huge dude at gym (I've recently moved and I don't know anyone who actually cycles at my gym)
  • Try to go to my doctor saying my libido is gone and having research that Clomid improves this
  • Getting on of my girl friends to go to a doctor and saying she want to get pregnant and has been unsuccessful
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
First off, I am not asking anyone here to send it or "hook" me up with a supplier. I just want to know a legitimate way to get legitimate Clomid. I have been doing research for the past few years on cycles and am old enough to finally start one.

Here or some ways I've thought of getting it.
  • Online website (don't feel comfortable that I'll get the actual thing without a website that requires a prescription)
  • Random huge dude at gym (I've recently moved and I don't know anyone who actually cycles at my gym)
  • Try to go to my doctor saying my libido is gone and having research that Clomid improves this
  • Getting on of my girl friends to go to a doctor and saying she want to get pregnant and has been unsuccessful
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You've been doing research for Years snd still haven't figured out how to get clomid?

A

anon12345

Awards
You've been doing research for Years snd still haven't figured out how to get clomid?
I've found places to get it but it sketches me out. I don't want to be taking sugar pills as my PCT

murk01

murk01

Awards
I've found places to get it but it sketches me out. I don't want to be taking sugar pills as my PCT
some forums have ads for research chem sites. find one google the name and are they legit.
bing; bong; boom!!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
google is your friend. there are other forums that are allowed to talk sources and do reviews n ****. just be careful which forums you listen to... get a general consensus on the source, not just a one search decision

J

joeblow1

Awards
Doesn't this forum have a research chem sponsor? Just google research chems or peptide companies and read the reviews then pick one.