Shut Down Questions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Question Shut Down Questions

Hi team,

I'm doing a 20/20/20/20 Nolva PCT following an epi 50/50/50/50 cycle that ended 14 days ago.

1. Is it normal to be shut down 14 days into PCT?

2. I'm far more bothered by my lack of drive and motivation to get stuff done than I am my non-existent sex drive. Is this something that is related to shut-down? I hope so cause otherwise, something else is wrong.

If I ever do this again, I will be including test on-cycle and TRT for PCT, yet doesn't taking test in the form of TRT change PCT? Meaning, would I still take a SERM? ..and doesn't taking TRT technically mean I'm not in PCT in a traditional sense? Cause I thought PCT is when we stop taking all hormones and let our body return to normal functioning?

Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

It took me 3 weeks into pct to start to recover. Your serm is still manipulating your hormones and why would you need trt?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I presumed that TRT would make me feel better while recovering, if indeed what I'm feeling is due to a lack of test.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

you still dont understand what trt is. its not pct, its pretty much the complete opposite
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I read on steroid.com on a beginner sticky that TRT could be used in place of clomid and nolva. Yes, I guess I do not understand what it is. I know it's prescription low dose test for guys with low-t. But I'm not hip to how/when it's used in a cycle. I assumed after what I read over there that it is used post cycle in PCT.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1976pianoman View Post
    I read on steroid.com on a beginner sticky that TRT could be used in place of clomid and nolva. Yes, I guess I do not understand what it is. I know it's prescription low dose test for guys with low-t. But I'm not hip to how/when it's used in a cycle. I assumed after what I read over there that it is used post cycle in PCT.
    no its used instead of pct. in essence, you never recover. you just pin exogenous test equivalent to natural test levels in men. something like 200-250mg/week to dip back to the real world. there is no recovery or pct if youre on trt, your natty test is gone
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    no its used instead of pct. in essence, you never recover. you just pin exogenous test equivalent to natural test levels in men. something like 200-250mg/week to dip back to the real world. there is no recovery or pct if youre on trt, your natty test is gone
    Well F**K that. I just thought I could convince a doc to give me TRT and just use it as a temporary aide while my test levels were low post cycle. Thanks for the clearing this up.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1976pianoman View Post
    Well F**K that. I just thought I could convince a doc to give me TRT and just use it as a temporary aide while my test levels were low post cycle. Thanks for the clearing this up.
    Lol. Trt is more of a permanent scenario with constant shut down
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. shut down question?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 07:23 PM
  2. still shut down after pct
    By hogiejoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 12:57 AM
  3. Clen Shuts Down the Thyroid???
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics