Shut Down Questions
- 05-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Shut Down Questions
I'm doing a 20/20/20/20 Nolva PCT following an epi 50/50/50/50 cycle that ended 14 days ago.
1. Is it normal to be shut down 14 days into PCT?
2. I'm far more bothered by my lack of drive and motivation to get stuff done than I am my non-existent sex drive. Is this something that is related to shut-down? I hope so cause otherwise, something else is wrong.
If I ever do this again, I will be including test on-cycle and TRT for PCT, yet doesn't taking test in the form of TRT change PCT? Meaning, would I still take a SERM? ..and doesn't taking TRT technically mean I'm not in PCT in a traditional sense? Cause I thought PCT is when we stop taking all hormones and let our body return to normal functioning?
- 05-02-2013, 09:51 PM
It took me 3 weeks into pct to start to recover. Your serm is still manipulating your hormones and why would you need trt?LG Sciences forum representative
- 05-02-2013, 10:31 PM
I presumed that TRT would make me feel better while recovering, if indeed what I'm feeling is due to a lack of test.
05-02-2013, 10:36 PM
you still dont understand what trt is. its not pct, its pretty much the complete opposite
05-02-2013, 10:44 PM
I read on steroid.com on a beginner sticky that TRT could be used in place of clomid and nolva. Yes, I guess I do not understand what it is. I know it's prescription low dose test for guys with low-t. But I'm not hip to how/when it's used in a cycle. I assumed after what I read over there that it is used post cycle in PCT.
05-02-2013, 10:48 PM
05-02-2013, 10:51 PM
05-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ohiostate2827 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:23 PM
- By hogiejoe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-04-2004, 01:57 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-28-2004, 05:53 PM
- By New Body in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2003, 06:02 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2003, 03:17 PM