I'm going to be starting a cyle of Turanabol 40mg ED for 7 weeks.
But before I begin i am trying to get my PCT on point.
Basically I was reading a previous thread on here from 2011 covering the same topic, but its now dead. One of the posts on it was from a "Rosie Chee", it read;
Reiterating that you should have had your PCT planned and all the products you needed for it BEFORE you started your cycle!
As far as PCT goes, you don't need Clomid, Tamox, or Forma for either Turinabol or Dermacrine.
You COULD use the Clomid if you have nothing else to decrease estrogen and increase Free Testosterone.
The Testosterone Recovery Stack covers all your PCT bases:
* Sustain Alpha blocks estrogen and surges Lutelizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone levels to increase low Testosterone,
* EndoAmp Max amplifies Testosterone and Growth Hormone production, and
* Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of Lutelizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone.
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is adequate for the PCT of both Turinabol and Dermacrine.
If you're not going to use the Testosterone Recovery Stack, the bulk of your PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:
* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Lutelizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used).
Basically this Testosterone Recovery Stack product seems to be no longer available, and it seemed pretty comprehensive, which is a shame as i really wanted it.
From the research I have done, i think im going to be doing 30/30/20/20 Nolvadex.
Would taking the Testosterone Recovery Stack product be more effective/better than just 30/30/20/20 Nolvadex?
I know that a good PCT is just as important as the cycle itself and I don't want to get it wrong.
So i'm after all the quality advise i can get from all the experience on this forum.
p.s I live in Manchester, UK, id prefer to buy from UK purely for a shorter postage time.