jbryand101b's pct thread

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. idk, I havn't research aromasin. I'll prob try it next though.

2. so, it's about 3 weeks into pct and im feeling pretty good. the wife is wanting to get it on, but my libido is shot. then I think, oh yea, might have something to do with the 1.75mg of letro im taking each day. I want to stop, but I really like how the lack of estrogen is making me look.
    •   

3. why dont you throw in some DAA?

4. Don't feel like it's needed with everything else I have.

5. Idk if this has been answered (sorry if it has) is your Letro and Nolva RC? Jw

6. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99
    Idk if this has been answered (sorry if it has) is your Letro and Nolva RC? Jw
    Yes

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so, it's about 3 weeks into pct and im feeling pretty good. the wife is wanting to get it on, but my libido is shot. then I think, oh yea, might have something to do with the 1.75mg of letro im taking each day. I want to stop, but I really like how the lack of estrogen is making me look.
    The point of looking good is to get it on! You got The get on! Lol so get goinnn

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Yes
    Glad you have gotten legit liquids. I've had bad luck with two different RC companies. One rhymes with "DUI" and the other "Un-pure Problems"

9. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99

Glad you have gotten legit liquids. I've had bad luck with two different RC companies. One rhymes with "DUI" and the other "Un-pure Problems"
    Sorry to hear, purity I don't use any more, but rui works great always has,
    Used their clen, Clomid, nolva, and now letro.

10. Always felt that DAA helped with libido during PCT. It's so cheap, and it might help.

Good luck man. I'm about to come off soon, dreading it.
    •   

11. it might, but im keeping estrogen really low. regardless, libido is going to be crap. few more weeks of letro and i'll be done and hopefully all tip top shape again.

12. Decided to mix leftover Clomid with leftover nolva, anyone ever do this before?

13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Decided to mix leftover Clomid with leftover nolva, anyone ever do this before?
    I've read that both at same time r fine if that's what ur asking

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

I've read that both at same time r fine if that's what ur asking
    Thanks, just wondering if anyone had used both, and thought it was any better then solo.
    Some rc sites used to sell (prob still do) nolva/clomid combos in one bottle.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Thanks, just wondering if anyone had used both, and thought it was any better then solo.
    Some rc sites used to sell (prob still do) nolva/clomid combos in one bottle.
    Gotcha. Fwiw- clomid as a replacement for my TRT has worked wonderfully after 5 weeks. I don't have my blood results yet but I feel great. The emotional sides were tough but now that I've been off for 3 days I'm in a great mood with perfect amount of aggression and that alpha mentality.. Never used nolva tho

16. good to know, thanks 4 the update on that.

17. using two other products now. eviscerate smolder as well as white flood reborn.

18. what's up with the white flood? libido back up at all? about to start clomid, never used it and kind of nervous lol

19. GTFIH an get REBORN with Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn! running a sponsored log on it. libido has came back almost to normal since stopping the letro. started the serm today.

20. starting to feel really good, like the alpha feeling is coming back. going to have to work on my diet though, as im not leaning out like I like. weight is still hanging around 175's. vacation the end of june.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    GTFIH an get REBORN with Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn! running a sponsored log on it. libido has came back almost to normal since stopping the letro. started the serm today.
    You started your SERM 22 days after you started PCT? (based off when you started thread at 4/20)

22. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post

You started your SERM 22 days after you started PCT? (based off when you started thread at 4/20)
    No, I've been running my seem the entire time, post 1 outlines pct protocol.

23. I was confused because on 5/12 you wrote that you started the serm that day. Your original post was on 4/20. Got it, though, just curious.

24. Sorry, should if been more specific, Clomid.

25. So you say you are trying to lean out, but you are in PCT. How are you managing that? It's a tricky line to walk, trying to lean up vs. keeping your gains.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    So you say you are trying to lean out, but you are in PCT. How are you managing that? It's a tricky line to walk, trying to lean up vs. keeping your gains.
    Didn't there used to be 2 warbirds or am I imagining things?

27. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Yeah, there is another one somewhere around here lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    oh your not the same one? I thought you were, did you also rep for need to bwuild muscle? I know we had a warbirdws6.

29. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    He used to post a lot but I haven't seen him In awhile.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look. Another PCT thread.
    By akaVeritaS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:38 PM
  2. Another trenadrol/hdrol pct thread
    By fogie13 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 03:40 PM
  3. another OTC pct thread...
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3