A Few PCT Questions!!!

chico1

Awards
Currently on a 6 week hdrol cycle at 50/75/75/75/75/75 in week 2.

1. Following my cycle, do I need to change my training volume and/or intensity to maintain and hold gains?
- currently training 2-3 days on following 1 rest day
- back day, chest day, arms, shoulders, legs w/ abs thrown in every other workout

2. For PCT I have the following:

nolva 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist
CEL Cycle Assist
Erase
fish oi
creatine
and other regular staples such as multi and protein

my next question is two pronged...

1. Does the CEL pct assist cover the natty test booster?
2. Similiar to how my PH and Support need to be seperated by 4-5 hours while on cycle, do my AI, SERM, and support need to be taken 4-5 hours apart?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. Keep training the same, unless you bumped up your training a ton going into your cycle, then bring it down to normal.
2. Great PCT! Might consider adding X Gels. I am going to be logging it in my PCT in a few weeks. I think ArA in PCT is one of the best supps you can use to keep your gains.

3. PCT assist is a test booster.
4. No, don't need to be separated.

chico1

Awards
1. Keep training the same, unless you bumped up your training a ton going into your cycle, then bring it down to normal.
2. Great PCT! Might consider adding X Gels. I am going to be logging it in my PCT in a few weeks. I think ArA in PCT is one of the best supps you can use to keep your gains.

3. PCT assist is a test booster.
4. No, don't need to be separated.
Thanks for the fast reply. Sounds great! What is ArA? If its the best...I definitly want it haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
np bro. SNS just came out with X Gels. There is also X Factor. X Gels should be at nutra soon. Just go with whatever you can find cheapest, they both are exactly the same.