HCG and HMG PCT Restarts Keep Failing

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

yeah, you can't (particularly with the estrogen tests) directly compare 2 different lab company results. That is a little on the high side, but not crazy. I'd still try going another 2 -3 months or so with nothing added to mess with it, and maybe at that time try just erase or erase pro by itself. But letting your body come back to homeostasis and giving everything time to settle will give you a better idea of where you really are at. And some of it is the stress too - you're worried about this, and the stress levels can give you some of the same symptoms
    Definitely. I am taking ginseng. It really helps with mental energy and doesn't spaz me out like caffeine and supposedly it's a CNS aid, and doesn't burn it out like caffeine or other stimulants. Other than that I'm clean !

2. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Definitely. I am taking ginseng. It really helps with mental energy and doesn't spaz me out like caffeine and supposedly it's a CNS aid, and doesn't burn it out like caffeine or other stimulants. Other than that I'm clean !
    Hey man I have been checking up on your updates. Glad to hear your staying off all the supplements and have some definitive answers on your hormone levels. Keep the stress levels down and your positivity up and you will be fine.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

Hey man I have been checking up on your updates. Glad to hear your staying off all the supplements and have some definitive answers on your hormone levels. Keep the stress levels down and your positivity up and you will be fine.
    I will! Thanks.

4. Any help on cutting for now? So much harder for me to cut fat for some reason too... I'm guessing it had to do with the hormones and because I don't have as much self control. Any tips?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. THINKING HCG AND CLOMID PCT
    By biggerthantex in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:20 AM
  3. HCG and HMG
    By samadhismiles in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 10:52 AM