HCG and HMG PCT Restarts Keep Failing

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    We already told you. You need to chill on all the supplements and drugs. It takes time. You are obsessing and making the situation worse.
    This isn't a situation that positive thinking heals. This isn't a mental problem. Something is wrong with my body and I need help fixing that problem. I've tried over an over to just think positively, be social again, try exercising and eating better. Nothing helps. If anything it wears me down more and makes me feel worse. If the estrogen is causing all these problems it woul explain why I'm stressing, anxious and tired with no drive. That's why I want input on how to fix it. If that's the problem and I just leave it alone it could take a long time to fix.In this anxious state I'm much more vulnerable to eating poorly or getting down and losing all my confidence. If I fixed it, and it was the cause, I'd feel fine. I just want my life back man. That's all.

  2. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    I just want input on whether those levels of estrogen cause the problems I've stated. I also wanted to know if not, then is it solely dependent on the estradiol (when it comes to E). It would give me soooo much relief if I knew that is what is most likely causing my problems. I would be able to "chill bro". Can't do that if I don't see an end in sight.
    As for stopping supplements, I have. My cortisol came back fine. Plus all the fat burners etc that I had taken never came near to equalling 1 coffee a day so I don't think I took too many stimulants.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    is one or two more days till you have the estradiol + DHT numbers, or can go by the office and get an actual paper copy of the results so you have exact numbers really all that much longer to wait and be sure of what you are going to do as far as treatment?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    is one or two more days till you have the estradiol + DHT numbers, or can go by the office and get an actual paper copy of the results so you have exact numbers really all that much longer to wait and be sure of what you are going to do as far as treatment?
    No it's not too long. I may be wording this poorly but I asked if my total estrogen could cause my symptoms. I know high estradiol can. Are these sides only caused by high estradiol or can E1 and E3 contribute to my symptoms as well?
    1. Can a 'total estrogen' of 170 cause my symptoms?
    If not,
    2. Are E symptoms only there when Estradiol is high?
    What I mean is, can my total estrogen be high and E2 be good, but I still feel bad? Or does total estrogen levels not even matter and only Estradiol does?
    Does this make sense to anyone? I feel like nobody understands the question
  5. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    For whatever reason my Estradiol had to be done in California so it won't be until next week that I get those results. Rechecked my other things though.
    Test=657
    Free Test=123.5
    Total Estrogen=174. Range needs to be under 130
    DHT was right in the middle. I didn't ask specifics on that.
    Cortisol was 18 at 11 am. Reference Range is 5-23 in am and 3-16 in afternoon.
    I know they say a good Estradiol is around 20 but the Reference range says under 40 or so. Every time I got results after my PCTs it was around 45 so maybe I was fine but never have myself time for that to drop.
    We will see how I am next week!
  6. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    Estradiol is 27. Everything is in range yet I have low test sides. Just time until I feel like the test levels I have?
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Estradiol is 27. Everything is in range yet I have low test sides. Just time until I feel like the test levels I have?
    could be. Or could be something else. vitamin D levels, b12 levels, etc. It definitely though takes time to adjust to a new normal level. I was on TRT at 300mg a week for close to a year through an anti-aging clinic and my regular doctor forced me off them as some of my blood markers were starting to come up funny. Started doing TRT through my urologist, he prescribed 150 a week, but it came as a single 1ml 200mg/ml vial per week from the pharmacy. So I dosed at 200mg and it took me months before the 200 felt as good as the 300 did. Then my red blood cell and hematocrit levels were getting too high again, so I clipped down to 150, and waited the 6 or 7 months before that started feeling good again, then dropped down to 120 a week now. The 300 dose put me at a total test level in the 2400 range, or more than 2 18 year old combined. So sure, coming down to nearly human levels after that sucked. Part of it too is that there are a bunch of metabolites, and far less is understood about how they affect things. So it can take months for all of that to stabilize and hit homeostasis again after hormone level changes in either direction.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

    could be. Or could be something else. vitamin D levels, b12 levels, etc. It definitely though takes time to adjust to a new normal level. I was on TRT at 300mg a week for close to a year through an anti-aging clinic and my regular doctor forced me off them as some of my blood markers were starting to come up funny. Started doing TRT through my urologist, he prescribed 150 a week, but it came as a single 1ml 200mg/ml vial per week from the pharmacy. So I dosed at 200mg and it took me months before the 200 felt as good as the 300 did. Then my red blood cell and hematocrit levels were getting too high again, so I clipped down to 150, and waited the 6 or 7 months before that started feeling good again, then dropped down to 120 a week now. The 300 dose put me at a total test level in the 2400 range, or more than 2 18 year old combined. So sure, coming down to nearly human levels after that sucked. Part of it too is that there are a bunch of metabolites, and far less is understood about how they affect things. So it can take months for all of that to stabilize and hit homeostasis again after hormone level changes in either direction.
    Good to hear I say. Great, actually. Good to know there's hope. Vitamin levels are good. I got just about anything I could think of tested on my last test and everything came out good except total estrogen
  9. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    Also, my e2 was 27 and the range was "<29". I've never heard that range before. It's usually "10-45" or something like that. Does that mean my e2 in that reference range could be a different number?
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Also, my e2 was 27 and the range was "<29". I've never heard that range before. It's usually "10-45" or something like that. Does that mean my e2 in that reference range could be a different number?
    yeah, you can't (particularly with the estrogen tests) directly compare 2 different lab company results. That is a little on the high side, but not crazy. I'd still try going another 2 -3 months or so with nothing added to mess with it, and maybe at that time try just erase or erase pro by itself. But letting your body come back to homeostasis and giving everything time to settle will give you a better idea of where you really are at. And some of it is the stress too - you're worried about this, and the stress levels can give you some of the same symptoms
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

    yeah, you can't (particularly with the estrogen tests) directly compare 2 different lab company results. That is a little on the high side, but not crazy. I'd still try going another 2 -3 months or so with nothing added to mess with it, and maybe at that time try just erase or erase pro by itself. But letting your body come back to homeostasis and giving everything time to settle will give you a better idea of where you really are at. And some of it is the stress too - you're worried about this, and the stress levels can give you some of the same symptoms
    Definitely. I am taking ginseng. It really helps with mental energy and doesn't spaz me out like caffeine and supposedly it's a CNS aid, and doesn't burn it out like caffeine or other stimulants. Other than that I'm clean !
  12. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    2026974

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Definitely. I am taking ginseng. It really helps with mental energy and doesn't spaz me out like caffeine and supposedly it's a CNS aid, and doesn't burn it out like caffeine or other stimulants. Other than that I'm clean !
    Hey man I have been checking up on your updates. Glad to hear your staying off all the supplements and have some definitive answers on your hormone levels. Keep the stress levels down and your positivity up and you will be fine.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  13. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    Hey man I have been checking up on your updates. Glad to hear your staying off all the supplements and have some definitive answers on your hormone levels. Keep the stress levels down and your positivity up and you will be fine.
    I will! Thanks.
  14. Registered User
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    280

    Any help on cutting for now? So much harder for me to cut fat for some reason too... I'm guessing it had to do with the hormones and because I don't have as much self control. Any tips?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THINKING HCG AND CLOMID PCT
    By biggerthantex in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:20 AM
  3. HCG and HMG
    By samadhismiles in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 09:52 AM
  4. HCG and PCT. Why?
    By Wanderlust in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 11:43 PM
  5. HCG and pct
    By th0m in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in