HCG and HMG PCT Restarts Keep Failing - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

HCG and HMG PCT Restarts Keep Failing

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Felt a bit better today. Not as anxious more confident. My workout was better. Felt more endurance. Blood results should be in Tuesday.

  2. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,235
    Rep Power
    2105706

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Felt a bit better today. Not as anxious more confident. My workout was better. Felt more endurance. Blood results should be in Tuesday.
    Good brother. See what happens when you let your body relax? And it has been what? 2 weeks. You will be right as rain in a month
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  3. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Good brother. See what happens when you let your body relax? And it has been what? 2 weeks. You will be right as rain in a month
    Yeah like 10 days haha. First day I noticed an increase in my vertical leap training as well which says either my Test, intensity, or CNS are recovery.. Or all of them.
    I do think that without the HCG I did it would have been a longer wait. They really helped kick my balls back. But resting my body off the supplements is showing to be monumental.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,235
    Rep Power
    2105706

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Yeah like 10 days haha. First day I noticed an increase in my vertical leap training as well which says either my Test, intensity, or CNS are recovery.. Or all of them.
    I do think that without the HCG I did it would have been a longer wait. They really helped kick my balls back. But resting my body off the supplements is showing to be monumental.
    Nice, well keep up the positive out look and look at this as a learning experience. Im glad your rebounding so quick. In the future if you do start to take supplements keep in mind that it is not a bad thing to stop talking everything for a bit and let your body go back to just utilizing the food you are eating . Not only is it a healthy thing to do but also you will find that when you start taking the supplements again your body will utilize the nutrients with a higher efficiency. Stay up man!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  5. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    A little update, I haven't improved any more sense feeling a bit better last week. Still no sex drive or random erections. Feel very stressed, emotional, fatigued, and just worried overall. Blood tests are taking longer than expected. Haven't been taking any supplements. It feels as if that initial energy burst was from the caffeine withdrawal ending, not from test levels. I feel like I just have no testosterone ever, I just have no aggression confidence will or competitiveness. Its also very hard to have conversations with people because of the fatigue and mental confusion. Thanks
  6. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    A little update, I haven't improved any more sense feeling a bit better last week. Still no sex drive or random erections. Feel very stressed, emotional, fatigued, and just worried overall. Blood tests are taking longer than expected. Haven't been taking any supplements. It feels as if that initial energy burst was from the caffeine withdrawal ending, not from test levels. I feel like I just have no testosterone ever, I just have no aggression confidence will or competitiveness. Its also very hard to have conversations with people because of the fatigue and mental confusion. Thanks
    Let me tell you bro I'm on test myself and its no guarantee of aggression, confidence, competitiveness, or high energy. What you are talking about are mental health issues. Go see an endo then a therapist/psychologist if the endo can't figure it out

    Also cns fatigue is a complete myth
    Independent Review
  7. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Let me tell you bro I'm on test myself and its no guarantee of aggression, confidence, competitiveness, or high energy. What you are talking about are mental health issues. Go see an endo then a therapist/psychologist if the endo can't figure it out

    Also cns fatigue is a complete myth
    What could cause these issues then? I remember my last cycle I felt exactly the same in PCT and got over it after an my testicles swelled up too. This time they haven't swollen as much. Maybe 75-80%.
    One reason I've really thought it was hormone issues is because my test has dropped everytime I discontinue Clomid. I meant 350 isn't enough. I'm 22. I only retain fat like crazy even though my cortisol levels are in range.
    Wouldnt you think that is the issue though? The only reason I'm emotional and everything I feel is because of my hormone issues.
    As for CNS fatigue. It's gotta be real. How else do you explain caffeine tolerance and fatigue after stopping? Also haven't they shown in studies that too much intense exercise causing CNS fatigue?
  8. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Let me tell you bro I'm on test myself and its no guarantee of aggression, confidence, competitiveness, or high energy. What you are talking about are mental health issues. Go see an endo then a therapist/psychologist if the endo can't figure it outAlso cns fatigue is a complete myth
    I have seen all of the doctors listed plus a urologist. I don't mean to shut down your response I appreciate the input. I really do. Doesn't like everyone in PCT or with low T have emotional issues? That's what causes their emotional issues as is what I think it's doing to me. I know my body pretty well it really just feels like my body is having great difficulty rebounding and I can't figure out why. There's random spurts of a few minutes where I feel decent and all my emotions, female attributes, worries, stresses, and problems go away and just seem so childish and I feel better. Problem is, it doesn't last it's only for a few minutes at a time.
    I don't get the normal erections daily it has to be self induced. I mean that alone says it right?
  9. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Do you have gyno at all? Lactation? Have you grown a vaj?

    Not trying to stir up anything here but I am trying to make a point. Yes your hormones are all over the place because you won't let your body recover on its own naturally. Taking clomid every two or three months will throw the homeostasis of your hormone levels out of wack. YOU are causing yourself to go thru an emotional roller coaster. Also you seem VERY preoccupied with your nuts. You're stressing yourself out man! Over nothing! Who cares how big your nuts are! It seems more like you have body dysmorphia issues more than anything else, maybe manic depressive. Literally every post you center the discussion on the size of your nuts, even the title of the thread. Mental health bro...

    And no, CNS fatigue is a myth
    Independent Review
  10. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Manic depression (bipolar disorder) could explain your highs and lows, lack of confidence, motivation issues, drive. It is known to strike adults out of left field and with no warning whatsoever...

    I'm no therapist or doctor but I seriously think you need to see a shrink bro. And be completely honest and open about everything
    Independent Review
  11. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I don't want to get you down so I hope I'm not coming off that way. I wish you the best in resolving your issues. Get better bro
    Independent Review
  12. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Do you have gyno at all? Lactation? Have you grown a vaj?

    Not trying to stir up anything here but I am trying to make a point. Yes your hormones are all over the place because you won't let your body recover on its own naturally. Taking clomid every two or three months will throw the homeostasis of your hormone levels out of wack. YOU are causing yourself to go thru an emotional roller coaster. Also you seem VERY preoccupied with your nuts. You're stressing yourself out man! Over nothing! Who cares how big your nuts are! It seems more like you have body dysmorphia issues more than anything else, maybe manic depressive. Literally every post you center the discussion on the size of your nuts, even the title of the thread. Mental health bro...

    And no, CNS fatigue is a myth
    Yeah man I know I do stress alot. It's just that its been over a year since I felt normal. I pretty much have been a vaj yeah. I can admit that. It's half because I stress so much but also half because I just don't feel right you know? It's not all in my head because even when I'm in a good mood I don't have the vitality or sense of well being that is normal.
    yes it is my fault for prolonging this. I stupidly kept taking clomid. I'm done taking it though. It's been about 2 weeks or more since I stopped.
    I have slight gyno from my first cycle and only tiny bit of lactation if I mess with them. Which I don't. But I got that after my first cycle and never worried about it so its not causing my feelings.
    I keep bringing up my testicles because its the only physical thing, other than some fat gain, that's different that I normally am. And because my 1st cycle my nuts never shrunk. I personally don't care if they are big. I just thought maybe that was a concern for my T production and because its just the only thing different about my body, like I said.
    I really do stress myself out but I'm so exhausted all the time and don't have life's enthusiam, so it's hard for me to get out of the house and do much. I can't really go socialize because I'm so drained all the time no matter what my sleep is like.
    What is going on with the caffeine withdrawal if its not CNS? How do you explain when your muscles aren't sore anymore but you can't push as much weight?
  13. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Manic depression (bipolar disorder) could explain your highs and lows, lack of confidence, motivation issues, drive. It is known to strike adults out of left field and with no warning whatsoever...I'm no therapist or doctor but I seriously think you need to see a shrink bro. And be completely honest and open about everything
    Well I've tried multiple anti depressant medications. None of which did anything. I could feel how it kept me higher, but it didnt help anything else other ham forced smiles I would call it... I'm really not depressed. I can laugh all the time it's just I don't feel the same without my energy and sex drive. It feels like Im trying to do everything on 3 hours of sleep. Just can't focus and don't have the sexual or aggressive tendencies. It's more of constant tiredness not depression. I've created the depression and anxiety as a result of being exhausted and frustrated. That's why the anxiety pills don't help me. They mask the problem instead of addressing the root cause. Also my highs are like 2 minutes a day. It's not a roller coaster. Could you explain how taking clomid or serms can prolong the process? I get that they do. I just want to understand the cause so it will give me more knowledge and for the sake of curiosity.
  14. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post

    Yeah man I know I do stress alot. It's just that its been over a year since I felt normal. I pretty much have been a vaj yeah. I can admit that. It's half because I stress so much but also half because I just don't feel right you know? It's not all in my head because even when I'm in a good mood I don't have the vitality or sense of well being that is normal.
    yes it is my fault for prolonging this. I stupidly kept taking clomid. I'm done taking it though. It's been about 2 weeks or more since I stopped.
    I have slight gyno from my first cycle and only tiny bit of lactation if I mess with them. Which I don't. But I got that after my first cycle and never worried about it so its not causing my feelings.
    I keep bringing up my testicles because its the only physical thing, other than some fat gain, that's different that I normally am. And because my 1st cycle my nuts never shrunk. I personally don't care if they are big. I just thought maybe that was a concern for my T production and because its just the only thing different about my body, like I said.
    I really do stress myself out but I'm so exhausted all the time and don't have life's enthusiam, so it's hard for me to get out of the house and do much. I can't really go socialize because I'm so drained all the time no matter what my sleep is like.
    What is going on with the caffeine withdrawal if its not CNS? How do you explain when your muscles aren't sore anymore but you can't push as much weight?
    Whoa there. Lots to address. Testicular size has nothing to do with testosterone production, its a common misconception. Lactation is a big issue you need to address, preferably with a doctor, and tell them about all your hormone cycles and serm cycles. You simply won't "feel right" till this is fixed
    Independent Review
  15. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Just imagine how stressed and paranoid you'd feel if you had been in the worst part of your PCT for 14 straight months. You kinda drive yourself crazy. But if you recovered you'd feel fine again
  16. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Whoa there. Lots to address. Testicular size has nothing to do with testosterone production, its a common misconception. Lactation is a big issue you need to address, preferably with a doctor, and tell them about all your hormone cycles and serm cycles. You simply won't "feel right" till this is fixed
    I had my prolactin and estrogen checked and they said it was fine multiple times. I told my doc and they didnt seem to think it was that weird. He said it definitely wasn't normal but I think when they saw prolactin and estrogen in range then they thought it was fine. It's like if I really squeeze it, it has the smallest clear pen point drop of whatever liquid it is. Hopefully milk cause I'm thirsty. I told them I took a supplement that I was pretty positive shut me down. My T tested out around 500 but it was just after clomid and I figured it was starting to drop.
    Also I took pramipexole for a while.
  17. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Well I've tried multiple anti depressant medications. None of which did anything. I could feel how it kept me higher, but it didnt help anything else other ham forced smiles I would call it... I'm really not depressed. I can laugh all the time it's just I don't feel the same without my energy and sex drive. It feels like Im trying to do everything on 3 hours of sleep. Just can't focus and don't have the sexual or aggressive tendencies. It's more of constant tiredness not depression. I've created the depression and anxiety as a result of being exhausted and frustrated. That's why the anxiety pills don't help me. They mask the problem instead of addressing the root cause. Also my highs are like 2 minutes a day. It's not a roller coaster. Could you explain how taking clomid or serms can prolong the process? I get that they do. I just want to understand the cause so it will give me more knowledge and for the sake of curiosity.
    I understand what you are saying here. It's ok if you're not ok. Time will mend all things.

    Clomid cycles will mess up your hormones because incidental use of the compound raises test in males WHILE on it. Once you stop taking it your levels will drop somewhat. Your continuous use is causing havoc to your bodies natural production. Over time levels will naturally find a balance unless you have caused permanent damage to your thyroid or testes. You should allow your body at least half a year to try and recover from the abuse you've put it through. The thyroid is a very resilient organ. Testes as well but they may take more time. If your docs can't figure it out, if I were you I would try to stay away from supps for several months then get bloods. If all is still not well I would then try a reboot with some natty test booster and estro management such as DAA + erase pro, or something similar
    Independent Review
  18. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It really is a waiting game. It's gonna take considerable time for you to recover unless one of your docs can figure it out
    Independent Review
  19. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I understand what you are saying here. It's ok if you're not ok. Time will mend all things.

    Clomid cycles will mess up your hormones because incidental use of the compound raises test in males WHILE on it. Once you stop taking it your levels will drop somewhat. Your continuous use is causing havoc to your bodies natural production. Over time levels will naturally find a balance unless you have caused permanent damage to your thyroid or testes. You should allow your body at least half a year to try and recover from the abuse you've put it through. The thyroid is a very resilient organ. Testes as well but they may take more time. If your docs can't figure it out, if I were you I would try to stay away from supps for several months then get bloods. If all is still not well I would then try a reboot with some natty test booster and estro management such as DAA + erase pro, or something similar
    Did the cycle affect my thyroid? I think I remember my thyroid was mainly fine but my TSH was slightly high.
    So you're saying clomid will boost it at the beginning of PCT so you don't immediately lose gains but it won't work now because its too late?
    Whats the point in using clomid if your T drops after?
  20. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Is it bad if I slightly lactate as I am even if my estrogen and prolactin are in range? How would you even stop it? The prami didnt make me feel any better although it halted the prolactin
  21. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post

    Did the cycle affect my thyroid? I think I remember my thyroid was mainly fine but my TSH was slightly high.
    So you're saying clomid will boost it at the beginning of PCT so you don't immediately lose gains but it won't work now because its too late?
    Whats the point in using clomid if your T drops after?
    That's not what I said. Bro you need to use Google and learn as much as you can. I did not say clomid effed up your thyroid. I said perhaps your thyroid may be an issue of concern regarding your symptoms. I said clomid boosts t production and once you stop taking it your t will drop, then your body will slowly recover but you stop that process from happening because you jump right back into a clomid cycle...
    Independent Review
  22. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That's not what I said. Bro you need to use Google and learn as much as you can. I did not say clomid effed up your thyroid. I said perhaps your thyroid may be an issue of concern regarding your symptoms. I said clomid boosts t production and once you stop taking it your t will drop, then your body will slowly recover but you stop that process from happening because you jump right back into a clomid cycle...
    Okay I understand the clomid portion now. I was under the impression previously that it brought back your body's ability to make T immediately. So I never thought there was a transition period where you need to stop it to finish recovering. Makes sense, thanks.
    And no I didn't mean to put words in your mouth about thyroid/clomid. I was simply asking if PCT had an effect on it because you mentioned te thyroid possibly bein out of whack. I never thought it did btw.
  23. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    palmfist do you have any input on my lactation question an do you know why people have to stop Preworkouts for a month or so?
  24. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post

    As for CNS fatigue. It's gotta be real. How else do you explain caffeine tolerance and fatigue after stopping?
    Its called caffeine withdrawal. Caffeine is the most widely used psychoactive drug in the world. Extensive use will cause the cns to to be become tolerant to the drug requiring higher doses for the user to "feel" it's effects. Caffeinism is probably what you have, causing you to think your cns is "fatigued"...
    Independent Review
  25. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    palmfist do you have any input on my lactation question an do you know why people have to stop Preworkouts for a month or so?
    How old are you again bro? Dial down the desperation bro and do some googling for yourself. As for stopping preworkouts look at what I wrote about caffeine dependency above. As for lactation...

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation

    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...es-can-lactate

    There you go. First two hits on google. Do some of your own leg work. I'm done here. GL with everything...
    Independent Review
  26. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Could very well be related to caffeine and cortisol issues. Im 22. Thank you again. Your help and effort means alot to me.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    What could cause these issues then?
    Like anything with our bodies, more than 1 thing can be the cause of similar to identical symptoms. You're fixating on it "having to be cause by testosterone" which isn't really helping. Restart as an open book, talk to more doctors, nutritionists, etc. Get more and different blood work if you can. As a really dumb sounding one, you could have been bitten by a tick with Lyme disease, and it would cover most of the symptoms you are describing too. So there are literally thousands of possible reasons you could feel that way. Not that I'm saying it can't be testosterone, but it doesn't have to be.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Like anything with our bodies, more than 1 thing can be the cause of similar to identical symptoms. You're fixating on it "having to be cause by testosterone" which isn't really helping. Restart as an open book, talk to more doctors, nutritionists, etc. Get more and different blood work if you can. As a really dumb sounding one, you could have been bitten by a tick with Lyme disease, and it would cover most of the symptoms you are describing too. So there are literally thousands of possible reasons you could feel that way. Not that I'm saying it can't be testosterone, but it doesn't have to be.
    i hear ya. I'm getting a long list of bloods done tomorrow morning which I'll post the results. Felt a bit better today. Seems it may have something to do with stimulants. Definitely abused fat burners and adderoll to no avail of fat loss probably because of the cortisol spikes. Definitely more stressed but I've been working on that and I'm getting better and just chilling about it. I remember my last cycle I took ore workout almost every day then in pct too and never felt better. Maybe it's because I was recovering but my cortisol went to hell. Since then, since I had thought it was T I said we'll ill use fat burners here n there until I feel better so I won't gain too much fat. Maybe I was causing all this.
    Mince I'm feeling much better I may take a crack at getting rid of the small amount of gyno I have.
    Mots got small mardi gras sized beads behind each nipple and it pushes out making it puffy and not as tight to my chest as it should be.
    I've attempted to remove it a few times before with Letro and got results but when I tapered down it came back. I have Letro, Aromasin, and Nolva.
    How would you go about doing that when the time comes?
  29. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Usually taper letro up to 2 until its completely gone then taper down to 0 at that point add in exem 6-25 mg a day for a couple weeks then get off. Exem is a suicide inhibitor so no worry of rebound

    Been reading up on clomid cycles that last months on end bro. Seem to be completely safe in regards to sides. I'll post a link for you to check out. That said I still think you need time off everything for awhile...
    Independent Review
  30. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Independent Review
  31. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Usually taper letro up to 2 until its completely gone then taper down to 0 at that point add in exem 6-25 mg a day for a couple weeks then get off. Exem is a suicide inhibitor so no worry of rebound

    Been reading up on clomid cycles that last months on end bro. Seem to be completely safe in regards to sides. I'll post a link for you to check out. That said I still think you need time off everything for awhile...
    definately relaxin on the supps.
    Exemestane needs no taper then. Interesting. And how long would the Letro taper take. Do you drop the dose by .5 mg every week?
  32. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post

    definately relaxin on the supps.
    Exemestane needs no taper then. Interesting. And how long would the Letro taper take. Do you drop the dose by .5 mg every week?
    More like every few days. So letro would probably be used for two weeks or less
    Independent Review
  33. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I got a giant list of bloods done yesterday. Hopefully it will be ready tomorrow.
    Since my stress levels have been so high and ove been so tired for so long and I have maybe 15 pounds of extra fat that I didn't have before all this, I'm thinking cortisol has something to do with it (we will find out when the results come). I started making blueberry+ strawberry+ V8+ banana+ spinach smoothies everyday. Eating healthy wheat sandwiches and lots of peas and corn too. I also picked up some melatonin to help with sleep and valerian root. I also am taking 4-6 grams of Vit C a day, a Vitamin B complex, and a Multivitamin every morning as well. Also a decaf green tea pill in the morning.
    My question is, if this is cortisol related, when can I see: 1. A homeostasis with cortisol. 2. Symptoms of severe anxiety, stress, fatigue, and sex drive to normalize. 3. Abdominal fat loss.
    Most of that 15 pounds has accumulated around my waist.
    Cant wait to get my blood results! I will post them soon!
  34. New Member
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    82959

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    stop taking all AIs, SERMs, T boosters, hormones/prohormones, caffeine, fat burners or other stimulants and see another endo after at least a month break. If you really are messed up they will be able to help you. If you keep playing doctor and working off of bro-science you will just mess your self up worse.

    You say your tired all the time. I'm going out on a limb here but I'd bet you consume stims to counteract feeling tired. If you over use stims they will stop working. If you stop taking everything your body will have the opportunity to find equilibrium again. If it doesn't, you need a doc to put the puzzle together.

    Eat intelligently, practice good sleep hygiene and get exercise.
    Wisdom
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
  35. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Alright guys most of my results are done. Still waiting on estradiol and dht. It's not labcorp so I can't see them in person but the nurse was willing to tell me a few over the phone. This was done last Wednesday so about 3 weeks post HCG and then the clomid/Nolva.
    Test is 650. That's great.
    Cortisol is 18. That was around 10:30 am. Said it was normal.
    Only thing out of range so far was Total Estrogen. Can anybody clarify the difference between that and estradiol??
    that total estrogen I think she said was in the 170's and the highest normal end was like in the 130's.
    So what do you think so far!?
    I have bad anxiety stress low sex drive and get less random boners although I usually get morning wood and get some erections in the day. Hard time thinking straight and no confidence. More emotional thinking. Less drive for sex more of a focus on past relationships.
  36. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Anybody know what I should do about the high estrogen? I should have the estradiol results this week.
    From what I understand, estradiol is one of 3 parts that make up total estrogen. Is estradiol the only important one for men?
  37. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I have Aromasin, Letro, and Prami.
  38. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Anybody? Some help please. Dont really have problems with ED, but i do with Libido. Really wanna get back on track and feel normal again. Tired of being 20 pounds over my normal weight and unable to lose it. Tired of having no sex drive or energy ever. Is the estrogen causing this? Does it just depend on estradiol?
  39. Advanced Member
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    203404

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    We already told you. You need to chill on all the supplements and drugs. It takes time. You are obsessing and making the situation worse.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  40. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Yes I get that but now we actually know my estrogen is high after being off everything for almost a month with no improvements. Sorry for freaking out but I've been debilitated for 15 months straight. I'm tired of this I'm going insane and i hate life because of it. I just want some help. Don't tell me to just relax because you can't relax for a year straight with no results
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THINKING HCG AND CLOMID PCT
    By biggerthantex in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:20 AM
  3. HCG and HMG
    By samadhismiles in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 09:52 AM
  4. HCG and PCT. Why?
    By Wanderlust in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 11:43 PM
  5. HCG and pct
    By th0m in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in