- 04-03-2013, 12:32 PM
I am planning on starting a DMZ suspension cycle soon but I am getting everything in order first. My question was, which do people more recommend Novaldex or Clomid and the dosage for each. And I have seen in my research some people say to take it 2 weeks after i am done my cycle and some say immediately after. And lastly i have seen people recommend the site medicstar .com, I am not allowed to post a link, thoughts? Thanks
- 04-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Doesn't really matter IMO. I like Nolva better, but I actually usually run both.
Lay your pct out like this, start the day after your last DMZ dose.
DAA (SNS makes a good one)
Reduce XT (to combat the cortisol rebound)
0/0/3/3/3/3Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
04-04-2013, 07:04 PM
04-05-2013, 01:58 PM
04-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Go with clomid. Nolva is inferior to clomid IMO. And don't run any crazy ass doses of clomid either. No more then 25 mg is ever needed. The benefits don't increase with the dose only sides.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ThaiboxerFR in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:47 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:28 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:37 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-06-2002, 06:27 PM