A buddy and Dbol...

  1. A buddy and Dbol...


    I have a buddy that's running a 4 week cycle of oral Dbol and has 6 days left. He seems to think there's no need for any kind of pct. what can he expect as side effects with no pct? I just want to show him that there could be serious issues and I feel like you guys know a lot more about this stuff than I do and he won't listen to me. Thanks!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Nis1
    I have a buddy that's running a 4 week cycle of oral Dbol and has 6 days left. He seems to think there's no need for any kind of pct. what can he expect as side effects with no pct? I just want to show him that there could be serious issues and I feel like you guys know a lot more about this stuff than I do and he won't listen to me. Thanks!
    A pair of tits. Tell him that and he will be running to get a pct
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

    A pair of tits. Tell him that and he will be running to get a pct
    I would definately be doing pct....BUT...in saying that I have a mate that runs dbol, and right now is tuning tren & deca no test and doesn't use pct, ai's or anything and doesn't have anything wrong with his nips, and would laugh at me when I would mention things about gyno....I think maybe his body is seriously messed up in other ways...I don't understand it, his never had sensitive nipples, his the only one I know that doesn't experience issues....just tell your mate to do pct or start shopping for a sports bra! Lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post

    I would definately be doing pct....BUT...in saying that I have a mate that runs dbol, and right now is tuning tren & deca no test and doesn't use pct, ai's or anything and doesn't have anything wrong with his nips, and would laugh at me when I would mention things about gyno....I think maybe his body is seriously messed up in other ways...I don't understand it, his never had sensitive nipples, his the only one I know that doesn't experience issues....just tell your mate to do pct or start shopping for a sports bra! Lol
    A sports bra lol

  5. High cortisol levels and slow recovery time will eat up most of what was gained while on.
    Remember why you started.
    •   
       

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Omndadren 250 and Dbol cycle?
    By opmharley in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 03:19 AM
  2. ergomax and dbol
    By NEMO1975 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 08:47 PM
  3. Winstrol and Dbol Interchangeable?
    By skeptical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 03:38 PM
  4. Deca and dbol
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 07:40 PM
  5. T1 pro and dbol
    By 2cAnnons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 03:13 AM
Log in
Log in