SERM/AI PCT Question/Opinions

1. SERM/AI PCT Question/Opinions

Ok this is my 1st post, although i have been snooping around these boards for a while. I just wanted some opinions on PCT options.

A little background on my experiment. My rat gets a little carried away from time to time.... He is about to be finishing up a 9 week cycle that started with dmz. A few weeks later epistane was added, then for the last 4 weeks of his cycle I decided to throw in cyanostane as well, just to see if he would in fact develop jaundice..
    Cycle supps: (per day)
    Fish Oil: 6g
    CoQ10:300-600 mg
    Even. Prim Oil:1300-2600 mg
    Grapeseed + Reservatrol: plenty
    iForce Joint Help: 4-
    Animal Flex: Most Days
    Animal Pak: Most days
    ON opti-men: Many days
    Protein, Creatine,+ Proactiv (lol)
    Also rat is on small dose of prozac

Anyway PCT starts soon. I read Nolva is no good cuz the prozac. I have Torem from 2 dif. reputable research companies just in case 1 is bunk. I also have 1 clomid as back up. In addition to that I have a bottle of Erase, 1 iforce reversatrol(?) And was considering a triazole. Also have various otc test boosters ready (DAA, Avena Sativa, Tribulus, Fenugreek, NettleRoot, etc.)

Was thinking about doing a minimum 4 week with the torem at 90/60/60/30 with 1st 3 days at 120. My question is would there be any benefit to including Clomid? If so maybe a dif. Dosing plan would be appreciated. Also should i throw in the erase at week 3? N how bout reversatrol, triazole, or anything else i should be doing. Thx for the help!

2. o i forgot to add the 2 liver support sups im taking.... not gonna change anything really i just wanna cut down on the posts calling me stupid

3. You are on prozac?

Consult you doc, but you could do:

Torem
    60/60/30/30
    Clomid
    25/25/25/25
    DAA
    x/x/x/x
    Cortisol control supp like Reduce XT
    0/0/x/x/x/x
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    You are on prozac?

Consult you doc, but you could do:

Torem
    60/60/30/30
    Clomid
    25/25/25/25
    DAA
    x/x/x/x
    Cortisol control supp like Reduce XT
    0/0/x/x/x/x
    Thanks You for the info. Ill def. pick up some Reduce. Yes i have been taking Prozac for a bout 6 months, albeit at a small dose-according to my doc at least. Anyway u think stacking the torem/clomid would be better than the torem alone? Ive heard the emotional sides of clomid can be a bit unpleasant so the thought occured to me to perhaps run the clomid for a shorter period of time then drop it after a week or so but continue with the torem. What is ur opinion on this strategy? Thanks again

5. I mean you get a little emotional, but it's nothing big. People over exaggerate it. Also, 25 is a low dose, so you might not even feel any sides.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Combining SERMs for PCT: Thoughts/Opinions
    By deumcole in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:14 PM
  2. PCT question that could easily become an epi/ai log
    By atizzle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 04:00 PM