Need help with PCT

  1. New Member
    Kingmjb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.42%

    Need help with PCT


    Hi All,

    I started my PCT on the 28th Jan, I had Torem and DAA with Forma Stanzol. - The cycle I ran was 8 weeks of Alpha mass.

    I started PCT with 90mg of Torem for the first day, yet, I had a bad reaction to it, or something was wrong. so the next two days I ran the Torem at 60mg and again, bad reactions. Fourth day was at 30mg and I gave up on that, and went to the doctors. I got all bloods done.

    I then started Forma Stanzol at 5 x 2 daily pumps and have been doing that with DAA and other PCT supplements to boost test.

    I got a call today telling me my bloods are back. I have low test, low estro. so question is;should I add back in the Torem? if so could I do a lower dose? How should I dose Torem and Forma Stanzol?

    If I already have low estro, could I run Forma at just 3 pumps daily x 2 for 6 weeks? and run the Torem at say 60mg for a week and than 30mg for 2 weeks?

    Please help :-) King.

  2. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148400
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    26.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmjb View Post
    Hi All,

    I started my PCT on the 28th Jan, I had Torem and DAA with Forma Stanzol. - The cycle I ran was 8 weeks of Alpha mass.

    I started PCT with 90mg of Torem for the first day, yet, I had a bad reaction to it, or something was wrong. so the next two days I ran the Torem at 60mg and again, bad reactions. Fourth day was at 30mg and I gave up on that, and went to the doctors. I got all bloods done.

    I then started Forma Stanzol at 5 x 2 daily pumps and have been doing that with DAA and other PCT supplements to boost test.

    I got a call today telling me my bloods are back. I have low test, low estro. so question is;should I add back in the Torem? if so could I do a lower dose? How should I dose Torem and Forma Stanzol?

    If I already have low estro, could I run Forma at just 3 pumps daily x 2 for 6 weeks? and run the Torem at say 60mg for a week and than 30mg for 2 weeks?

    Please help :-) King.
    Due to all types of issues that can occur with research chems and getting bunk stuff I'm running a strictly OTC protocol and I'm feeling great!

    My OTC PCT Plan with Versa-1:
    Weeks 1-4
    VERSA-1: 1 cap/day
    IForce Testobolan: as directed
    IForce Reversitol: as directed
    Finaflex revolution black PCT: 2-3 caps/ day
    DAA: 3g/ day
    Prolacteron- 3caps/day
    Formasurge- 2 pumps/ day
    L-Carnitine L-Tartate- 3g/day
    Creatine
    Bridge- 3caps/day

    I found a log where a user just ran IForce Testobolan: as directed
    IForce Reversitol: as directed and got weekly bloods done and he recovered great in 4 weeks and was back to normal.

    My protocol is pretty extensive but it was everything I had already purchased. I would definitely run this again and ill be getting blood work done after I'm done the 4th week. My next run I may cut out the Finaflex black pct because I don't think I need it with everything else.

    My libido has never dipped and I feel great. I'm holding my mass and I'm even getting stronger.

    Good luck in what ever you choose.

    I'm running a log if ur interested in checkin it out. I can't post links yet but you should be able to find it in my profile in forums I started. It is "OTC PCT with Versa-1"
  3. New Member
    Kingmjb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Due to all types of issues that can occur with research chems and getting bunk stuff I'm running a strictly OTC protocol and I'm feeling great!

    My OTC PCT Plan with Versa-1:
    Weeks 1-4
    VERSA-1: 1 cap/day
    IForce Testobolan: as directed
    IForce Reversitol: as directed
    Finaflex revolution black PCT: 2-3 caps/ day
    DAA: 3g/ day
    Prolacteron- 3caps/day
    Formasurge- 2 pumps/ day
    L-Carnitine L-Tartate- 3g/day
    Creatine
    Bridge- 3caps/day

    I found a log where a user just ran IForce Testobolan: as directed
    IForce Reversitol: as directed and got weekly bloods done and he recovered great in 4 weeks and was back to normal.

    My protocol is pretty extensive but it was everything I had already purchased. I would definitely run this again and ill be getting blood work done after I'm done the 4th week. My next run I may cut out the Finaflex black pct because I don't think I need it with everything else.

    My libido has never dipped and I feel great. I'm holding my mass and I'm even getting stronger.

    Good luck in what ever you choose.

    I'm running a log if ur interested in checkin it out. I can't post links yet but you should be able to find it in my profile in forums I started. It is "OTC PCT with Versa-1"

    Looks good man, I think my torem is working as I am feeling a lot better now. but I want to know how many pumps of Forma stanzol I should run with Torem?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148400
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    26.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmjb View Post

    Looks good man, I think my torem is working as I am feeling a lot better now. but I want to know how many pumps of Forma stanzol I should run with Torem?
    I'm not sure about that product. Bump for some more advice on that. I know 2 pumps of Formasurge is good for me in PCT as I don't want too much because I want it to help with recovery instead of adding some potential conversion. Some people say more isn't necessarily better in PCT as it could result in some suppression. So keep that in mind and possibly hit up a rep. For advice if you don't get any from a current user.

    Good luck man!

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Im about to start sdrol but i need help with PCT
    By pmoney99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:10 AM
  2. Been a while, need help with PCT for Tren Ace and Prop Cycle
    By SirJuice in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:16 PM
  3. Need help with PCT!!
    By diesel22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 10:15 PM
  4. Need help with PCT for 4week e...MAX LMG cycle
    By ef nine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 02:17 PM
  5. Decided on my next cycle but need help with PCT
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 01:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in