PCT question. Please help I am pretty worried

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%

PCT question. Please help I am pretty worried

So i ran an Epi cycle (first cycle ever) for 6 weeks. Currently i am in week 3 (as of today) of PCT. I take Clomid (started on .5 ml today was previously doing 1 ml) i take Orange triad multivitamin, a natural test booster, and PCT support pills along with drinking gallons of water a day. I also take erase.But heres basically what I am worried about. Limp dick. I was perfectly fine just a couple days ago then i went to masturbate and basically it just wouldnt get hard but i was able to ejaculate. Another wierd thing is that when i did masturbate it was a sort of yellow-ish oily discharge but only in small blotches. Can anyone tell me just what the **** is going on?!?!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%

Sorry for the double post but i also have a question. I have been reading around and is it a better idea to order nolva and switch that that instead of clomid? Or should i just get another test booster?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

Quote Originally Posted by plomaster69 View Post
    So i ran an Epi cycle (first cycle ever) for 6 weeks. Currently i am in week 3 (as of today) of PCT. I take Clomid (started on .5 ml today was previously doing 1 ml) i take Orange triad multivitamin, a natural test booster, and PCT support pills along with drinking gallons of water a day. I also take erase.But heres basically what I am worried about. Limp dick. I was perfectly fine just a couple days ago then i went to masturbate and basically it just wouldnt get hard but i was able to ejaculate. Another wierd thing is that when i did masturbate it was a sort of yellow-ish oily discharge but only in small blotches. Can anyone tell me just what the **** is going on?!?!
    This is pretty common in PCT with methyls. Add in some endosurge by BPS or Perform by AI Sports during your PCT, and T-Force on cycle (fadogia agrestis pe is similar to natural HCG on cycle). Add in some yohimbe hcl for natural ED help as well. Your balls are in a tizzy during PCT so don't freak out. If you're super worried about it, go see a doctor.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

Quote Originally Posted by plomaster69 View Post
    Sorry for the double post but i also have a question. I have been reading around and is it a better idea to order nolva and switch that that instead of clomid? Or should i just get another test booster?
    Clomid vs. nolva is kinda preferential. I personally like Clomid a lot. I would run that with DAA 3g (test powder, D-Pol, etc.)
    Last edited by mikethings; 02-05-2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Typo

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 10:11 PM
  2. PCT QUESTION! PLEASE HELP
    By mtttyv2112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:44 PM
  3. PCT for test cycle questions. PLEASE HELP
    By 505dynasty in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 10:21 PM