Poppin my PCT cherry

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys. Just came off of a very successful run of Ironmag Labs M-Sten RX 20mg a day for 4 weeks. Will be running a 3 week pct then will be running IML 1-Andro RX. All tips and suggestions welcomed.

This will be my first "real" pct. the last time I ran a cycle I was new to it all and was told all I needed was some Test Powder and Erase. I ended up losing most of my gains so this time I got great info from some knowledgeable guys and ready to run with it!!

Here's my layout
Clomid 50/50/25
Nolva 50/50/25
Mass HGH 3/3/3
Dpol 1/1/1
Anabeta 4/4/4
Erase 0/3/2
Betacret 2 scoops a day
Milk thistle 525mg Ed
Fish oil 1200mg Ed
Multi Ed
Hawthorn berry 565mg Ed

Splits
Chest/tris
Back/bis
Legs/shoulders
Off
Repeat

Diet will be 40/40/20 suggestions on this would be appreciated.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in! Want to see all your gains held. Don't forget to keep the cals up during PCT.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First in! Want to see all your gains held. Don't forget to keep the cals up during PCT.
Welcome brother! I've been around 2.8-3k Do you think I should bump that up?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat more! Go 500 over maintenance

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least for the first 3 weeks or so

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Should I do a different macro split?
Nah I wouldn't do anything crazy like keto or anything. KISS, right? Make sure to get those monounsaturated fats in for hormone synthesis. And of course plenty of protein from whole foods

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah I wouldn't do anything crazy like keto or anything. KISS, right? Make sure to get those monounsaturated fats in for hormone synthesis. And of course plenty of protein from whole foods
Kiss is always, best good call. Thanks for the info!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as training goes I've read it's very beneficial to go lower weight/higher reps. Is that true?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as training goes I've read it's very beneficial to go lower weight/higher reps. Is that true?
I don't know really everyone's different. I started reverse pyramids in pct to keep my muscles used to the heavier weights. Higher rep might work better for you, couldn't say for sure

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know really everyone's different. I started reverse pyramids in pct to keep my muscles used to the heavier weights. Higher rep might work better for you, couldn't say for sure
Ok I will experiment a little then

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I don't agree with this idea of light weights in pct. The way I see it your bodies primed for catabolism in pct so why would it keep all this new muscle if it's not being used. I'm not saying train like you did on cycle but still lift to failure, at least for your main compound lifts.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't agree with this idea of light weights in pct. The way I see it your bodies primed for catabolism in pct so why would it keep all this new muscle if it's not being used. I'm not saying train like you did on cycle but still lift to failure, at least for your main compound lifts.
Ok ya that's probably a good idea. I want to keep as much strength and muscle as possible.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus I enjoy out lifting these young dudes at the gym lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got to the gym and weighed myself. 185 wtf?? How can I already be losing weight???

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1
Feeling pretty good today. Energy level is good, focus was great and mood is awesome!! Today was back/bis

Hayward Face Pulls
65x12x5

Full Range Pull Downs
120x10x3
Was really able to squeeze my shoulder blades together at the bottom each time.

Seated Rows
160x10x3

Standing straight bar curls
90x10
100x10x2

Spider Curls straight bar
60x12
70x10x3

Cable cross curls
40x12x3

Hammer Curls
40x10x3

My biceps were hard as a rock. Couldn't hardly drive home from the gym. First day went very well. Hope it continues!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's crap!! Good game though

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1
Feeling pretty good today. Energy level is good, focus was great and mood is awesome!! Today was back/bis

Hayward Face Pulls
65x12x5

Full Range Pull Downs
120x10x3
Was really able to squeeze my shoulder blades together at the bottom each time.

Seated Rows
160x10x3

Standing straight bar curls
90x10
100x10x2

Spider Curls straight bar
60x12
70x10x3

Cable cross curls
40x12x3

Hammer Curls
40x10x3

My biceps were hard as a rock. Couldn't hardly drive home from the gym. First day went very well. Hope it continues!!
That's crap!! Good game though
Nice work there buddy, keep that motivation going all through pct!

They really couldn't get it together last night. The ravens trounced em. Sorry man, didn't matter to me who won I wasn't rooting for anyone in particular

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Had to miss the superbowl. Stupid night shift :( although I don't follow the sport closely I always make an exception for the superbowl.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work there buddy, keep that motivation going all through pct!

They really couldn't get it together last night. The ravens trounced em. Sorry man, didn't matter to me who won I wasn't rooting for anyone in particular
They in all honesty were one missed call from taking the lead at the end. Oh well I see another strong year from them next year.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to miss the superbowl. Stupid night shift :( although I don't follow the sport closely I always make an exception for the superbowl.
It was a good game. The Niners had to come back from being down 28-6 in the 3rd quarter and were one playing from taking the lead at the end.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They in all honesty were one missed call from taking the lead at the end. Oh well I see another strong year from them next year.
yeah, they had quite the comeback but really couldn't get over that beating they took in the first half. They're a really good football team though, that's for sure

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Continue to eat and lift heavy just like you're still on and this PCT will be a breeze.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been one of those days today. Really hoping my workout goes good tonight.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use it for fuel on the fire!
That's what I'm thinking! Want to be at the gym now working it out instead of sitting on my butt at work thinking about it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm thinking! Want to be at the gym now working it out instead of sitting on my butt at work thinking about it.
I hear ya. bust out some pushups in the bathroom or something. lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this one! Remember, strength is a skill that needs to be practiced. So if you wanna be able to lift heavy make sure to keep lifting heavy and you should keep most of your power. Not saying high reps don't have their place but I'd finish pct before I'd consider changing the routine too drastically.

Lock those gains in bro!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one! Remember, strength is a skill that needs to be practiced. So if you wanna be able to lift heavy make sure to keep lifting heavy and you should keep most of your power. Not saying high reps don't have their place but I'd finish pct before I'd consider changing the routine too drastically.

Lock those gains in bro!
Thanks for coming on board bro! Ya I thought it seemed kinda weird when I read the article, glad I said something and got the correct information from you guys.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Whazzzup??? Had an odd thing happen last night. Woke up covered in sweat. Wasn't overly hot in my room and I never wake like that so not sure what happened.

Workout tonight was great. So far haven't lost any strength. Tonight was legs and shoulders. Wasn't able to do squats as all the racks were taken and I was short on time. So I substituted leg presses.

Hacks
180x10
430x10x3

Leg presses
200x10
450x10
500x10
450x10
Hadn't done these in awhile and probably could've pushed harder.

Leg extensions
90x10
160x10
180x10x2

Around the world with shoulder press and front raises (no rest between exercises)
45x12per x3

Upright rows
50lb kettle bell x12x3

Side laterals
25x12x3

Felt really good tonight. Legs are still pretty sore and shaky. Shoulders were very swollen and veiny. Like I said before my mood hasn't been the best today. Probably just part of the process of coming of cycle I'm guessing.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Whazzzup??? Had an odd thing happen last night. Woke up covered in sweat. Wasn't overly hot in my room and I never wake like that so not sure what happened.

Workout tonight was great. So far haven't lost any strength. Tonight was legs and shoulders. Wasn't able to do squats as all the racks were taken and I was short on time. So I substituted leg presses.

Hacks
180x10
430x10x3

Leg presses
200x10
450x10
500x10
450x10
Hadn't done these in awhile and probably could've pushed harder.

Leg extensions
90x10
160x10
180x10x2

Around the world with shoulder press and front raises (no rest between exercises)
45x12per x3

Upright rows
50lb kettle bell x12x3

Side laterals
25x12x3

Felt really good tonight. Legs are still pretty sore and shaky. Shoulders were very swollen and veiny. Like I said before my mood hasn't been the best today. Probably just part of the process of coming of cycle I'm guessing.
Night sweats = sudden change or imbalance in hormone levels. It will pass. Keep killing it!!