any Good store bought PCT's?

  1. Question any Good store bought PCT's?


    Was thinking about running a cycle, but don't want to get into buying "study products". I'm just going to run something for like 6 weeks tops and nothing hardcore(yes I know even prohormons are steroids so hardcore is kind of a dumb word to say). So what I was wondering is, are there any legitimate PCT products you can buy online (nutriplanet) that actually work well. I know novedex xt and the others say they work, but do they really? thanks ahead for any info. By the way I'm 25, 250lbs and have been training since i was 16, I have done a lot of research on steroids so I know the pro's and con's.


  2. What product are you looking at?

  3. Pct wise? Non cause I wanted to here from other peoples exp. Pro's im thinking lmg, I want to do a good bulking cycle.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Pct wise? Non cause I wanted to here from other peoples exp. Pro's im thinking lmg, I want to do a good bulking cycle.
    If you get bloods done i dont forsee an otc pct for lmg being a problem. Search for otc pct's, its been covered numerous times

  5. LMG is pretty hardcore if I remember right, you really don't wanna take risks, I figured it was exaggerated, but I actually got puffy nipples/elevated estrogen from hdrol which wasn't even supposed to do that.


    However erase/formstane would probably work decently.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    LMG is pretty hardcore if I remember right, you really don't wanna take risks, I figured it was exaggerated, but I actually got puffy nipples/elevated estrogen from hdrol which wasn't even supposed to do that.

    However erase/formstane would probably work decently.
    I would take a serm. Lmg has mixed reviews

  7. My questiom is though is if everyone feels prohormones are ligit and work just as well as the controled stuff then why not the pct's that companies are coming out with? Is it just because they havent been around as long so people don't trust them.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  8. Not trying to be difficult just something I just thought of.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    My questiom is though is if everyone feels prohormones are ligit and work just as well as the controled stuff then why not the pct's that companies are coming out with? Is it just because they havent been around as long so people don't trust them.
    They might, but you have no way of knowing until you do.

  10. Serms are actual real drugs that assist in restarting your hpta; they also block estrogen at the receptor site. Depending on the serm more or less so. Ai's both otc and rx do their job at helping to control estrogen. Some test boosters work a little, but imo are just a bunch of capped weeds. There is however no store bought otc pct that wil restart the hpta, and that is where it's at. good luck

  11. But I thought products like 6-oxo are actual estrogen blockers? I mean a few years back when I first started reading up on steroids, most people swore by 6-oxo, not nesecarly as a pct but most people would tell you it was great as an estrogen blocker.

    I also wouldn't say otc pcts are just a bunch of weeds caped up. I mean would you take novedex xt or formrdrol for 6 months straight?

    Again not try to be difficult, just sparking discussion
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  12. Well put it this way, without blood work you would have no idea where youre at shutdown wise. I would like to see a decent mild cycle be ran with an otc pct and bloodwork done to see if a serm was needed. Most would love to get away without a serm

  13. Yeah that would be intresting, I friggen hate needles lol. Maybe I could man up and run a log trying it out
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Yeah that would be intresting, I friggen hate needles lol. Maybe I could man up and run a log trying it out
    By mild i mean pmag/hdrol

  15. Yeah I agree
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  16. PM me if you need help with your research. I know PCT can be tough.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  17. The best three I can vouch for are Lecheek AD-3, AI Sports DAA (sodium), and HCGenerate. I just ran those on my PCT. Freakin' awesome results. My strength is still there as well as my size.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Was thinking about running a cycle, but don't want to get into buying "study products". I'm just going to run something for like 6 weeks tops and nothing hardcore(yes I know even prohormons are steroids so hardcore is kind of a dumb word to say). So what I was wondering is, are there any legitimate PCT products you can buy online (nutriplanet) that actually work well. I know novedex xt and the others say they work, but do they really? thanks ahead for any info. By the way I'm 25, 250lbs and have been training since i was 16, I have done a lot of research on steroids so I know the pro's and con's.
    I'm answering reluctantly because I know how most members, including myself, feel about having a proper PCT in place. That being said, talking about that doesn't help answer your question and you're here for our help, not criticism, so I'll try my best...

    What's a decent OTC PCT? I felt like Post Cycle II by Powerlabs was decent. It left a little more to be desired on the D-AA front so I would supplement this with a separate, additional D-AA mix. I've used this and I felt like I was bouncing back around 3 weeks after the end of my cycle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Adex/Aromasin in PCT any good?
    By MrZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:25 AM
  2. RYR no longer any good for PCT/cycle?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 10:52 AM
  3. know any good bbing books for motivation?
    By corteztk1982 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 05:37 PM
  4. Any good fina articles?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-17-2003, 03:28 PM
  5. Question about prohormones-are these tabs any good?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Log in
Log in