Puffy nipples

brendan670

Awards
So I just cut my hdrol cycle short at 5 weeks and noticed now my nipples are puffy. Didnt notice anything out of the ordinary until now (2 days after starting pct) heres my pct

torem 120 for 3 days, then 90 for the rest of the week. 60/60/30
daa 3 g
multi
creatine mono
supporting supps

should i be worried the torem is bunk? advice? Im also still feeling pretty shutdown (no sex drive)

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just cut my hdrol cycle short at 5 weeks and noticed now my nipples are puffy. Didnt notice anything out of the ordinary until now (2 days after starting pct) heres my pct

torem 120 for 3 days, then 90 for the rest of the week. 60/60/30
daa 3 g
multi
creatine mono
supporting supps

should i be worried the torem is bunk? advice? Im also still feeling pretty shutdown (no sex drive)
Do you have any lumps under your nipples ?

brendan670

Awards
Nothing that wasn't there before, just the puffy nips. I had gyno from puberty but very mildly

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
im guessin you bulked? probly just fatty nips. you should have an ai as part of your pct. and when did you look at them? agter meal? morning at wake?

brendan670

Awards
Yes I bulked. It doesn't really matter what time they are puffy all day. What would you recommend for an ai and dosage? I guess I was under the impression an ai isn't needed for hdrol but will defiantly pick something up.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Yes I bulked. It doesn't really matter what time they are puffy all day. What would you recommend for an ai and dosage? I guess I was under the impression an ai isn't needed for hdrol but will defiantly pick something up.
og erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 or 1/2/3/3/2/1. not erase pro

the thing ith a serm is it uust binds to the estrogen receptor so high estro from the cycle doesnt take any sides on the tissue. it doesnt really lower estro, thats what the ai is for. think of ot as a 1-2 to estro. one protects certain tissues while the other lowers estro

brendan670

Awards
Ok im gonna pick up some erase

so today was my 3rd day of pct..still having trouble getting hard. am i just parnoid or is there reason to beleive my torem is bunk? i ordered it from a site ive never bought from and it was in caps if that helps without giving away sources..

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
You have unrealistic expectations about sex and libido during pct. Some few guys may be lucky enough to start getting wood after a few days of pct; most in a couple of 2-4 weeks. I take on the longer side, but then again I'm 46. Just give yourself time and don't freak yourself out and tell the gf she'll have to do with a diet of oral for a while.

brendan670

Awards
Ok, thanks for the reply man. I've read that torem takes like 3 days for libido tks be normal so I was worrying something was wrong. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.