PCT advice for IBE Epistane/Trenazone - AnabolicMinds.com

PCT advice for IBE Epistane/Trenazone

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

PCT advice for IBE Epistane/Trenazone

Hey guys, i'm nearing the end of my first cycle(mid week 3). So far it's been pretty good. There was a week period where it became hard for me to get to the gym because of college finals, but other than that i've gained about 10 pounds so far with a little extra BF as my diet hasn't been 100% perfect but i'm not worried about that. I'm more so worried my PCT won't be spot on and gyno or other health problems would occur because of it.

Cycle plan:
    Epistane 40/40/40/40/50
    Trenazone 1/1.5/2/2/2
    Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Cycle Assist
    Occasional Taurine tabs

PCT Plan:
    Liquid Nolva(have a 30mL bottle on hand from purity, i believe i'll probably need 2)
    40/40/20/20
    PCT assist
    Creatine Micro
    Erase
    0/0/3/2/1

I also have some DAA on hand and a little bit of testopro left. Was wondering if i should start running those after my cycle ends and i start my PCT. Are the nolva amounts to high? From what i understand, Trenazone will shut me down pretty hard by the end of the cycle, especially at 2mL for 3 weeks. I've seen a lot of people recommend clomid over nolva for trenazone because people have said it gets them booted back up faster, but i would also like to limit the possibility of getting gyno post cycle.

The final and most important question i have regarding my PCT is correct dosing for Liquid nolva. I've read that that you need to take 30% more Tamoxifen Citrate to equal the regular doses of nolva so if i were shooting for 40mgs of nolva would i need to take 52mgs of Tamoxifen Citrate? Thanks for any advice.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by steven89 View Post
    Hey guys, i'm nearing the end of my first cycle(mid week 3). So far it's been pretty good. There was a week period where it became hard for me to get to the gym because of college finals, but other than that i've gained about 10 pounds so far with a little extra BF as my diet hasn't been 100% perfect but i'm not worried about that. I'm more so worried my PCT won't be spot on and gyno or other health problems would occur because of it.

Cycle plan:
    Epistane 40/40/40/40/50
    Trenazone 1/1.5/2/2/2
    Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Cycle Assist
    Occasional Taurine tabs

PCT Plan:
    Liquid Nolva(have a 30mL bottle on hand from purity, i believe i'll probably need 2)
    40/40/20/20
    PCT assist
    Creatine Micro
    Erase
    0/0/3/2/1

I also have some DAA on hand and a little bit of testopro left. Was wondering if i should start running those after my cycle ends and i start my PCT. Are the nolva amounts to high? From what i understand, Trenazone will shut me down pretty hard by the end of the cycle, especially at 2mL for 3 weeks. I've seen a lot of people recommend clomid over nolva for trenazone because people have said it gets them booted back up faster, but i would also like to limit the possibility of getting gyno post cycle.

The final and most important question i have regarding my PCT is correct dosing for Liquid nolva. I've read that that you need to take 30% more Tamoxifen Citrate to equal the regular doses of nolva so if i were shooting for 40mgs of nolva would i need to take 52mgs of Tamoxifen Citrate? Thanks for any advice.
    I'm pretty sure that 30% thing is horse****, since Nolvadex IS tamoxifen citrate. Nolvadex is a trade name for tamoxifen citrate; tamoxifen citrate is the generic name for the drug. As for doses, I think that is a bit high; I would think no more than 40/20/20/10. Definitely throw in the DAA, and probably a good idea to add something like Endosurge for prolactin control.

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that 30% thing is horse****, since Nolvadex IS tamoxifen citrate. Nolvadex is a trade name for tamoxifen citrate; tamoxifen citrate is the generic name for the drug. As for doses, I think that is a bit high; I would think no more than 40/20/20/10. Definitely throw in the DAA, and probably a good idea to add something like Endosurge for prolactin control.
    thanks man, i'll look into endosurge. Seems to have pretty good reviews from what i've seen so far!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT advice for Phreak
    By divo006 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 11:38 PM
  2. PCT Advice for 1-T/4-AD TD
    By Saladin in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
  3. PCT advice for 4 week Epi cycle
    By willwes in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:05 PM
  4. PCT For IBE Epistane
    By Xapt3r2ooX in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:28 AM
  5. Ancillary and or PCT advice for proposed....
    By paramedic_mass in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 05:03 PM