- 12-10-2012, 09:26 AM
I am in my last week of an H cycle and qould like some input on timing of my PCT Should I take the ISA-Test with my PC support and Nolva or should I split the PC support and ISA test into AM/PM?
I have had a great cycle and only real side is acid reflux now that I am at 100mg of H for the last week.
I have the following for my PCT:
ISA-Test: 1 cap three times a day for all four weeks
Post Cycle Support: 2 caps twice a day all four weeks
DAA: 3g a day all four weeks
Thanks in advance
- 12-29-2012, 11:53 AM
Ok guys so I am two weeks into my PCT except I have changed it a bit. I was getting massive heartburn with the Nolva so I started adding it to my orange juice as suggested here on the forums and it has worked great but now I am getting headaches quite freq. Is taking the ISA-Test and the AI PCT along with the SERM too much on the hormones. I have continued to use my AI Cycle support and the blood pressure seems to be ok.
Any suggestions would be great.
Similar Forum Threads
- By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 12-06-2008, 01:41 PM
- By ikrash357 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-31-2008, 05:04 PM
- By fritzer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2006, 12:08 AM
- By hardlyworkin in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2005, 01:53 AM
- By El_Matarife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2005, 01:20 AM